Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 333 in Serums

July 14, 2017

A moisturizing serum worth trying...

I got a sample of this from Sephora (this year's birthday freebie) so I can't comment on how good the dispenser is for the full size product bottle. On the sample size, the dropper doesn't work that great, but I'm still impressed that it came with one. The serum is very liquid and easy to smooth over the face. It also appears to be packed with a lot of moisturizing contents (based on how it felt on my skin - I did not look into the ingredients itself). I felt that I only needed a little bit to cover my whole face and the serum alone would've been sufficient (i.e. I did not have to use the moisturizer to feel moisturized). However, I am using this product in the midst of summer so maybe I just don't need much at the moment. I did find this serum to be a bit sticky unlike some other serums that give you a very smooth finish. The scent of this product is also nice with a bit of citrus to it. It might be a bit overpowering for the more scent sensitive individuals. I did not have any sensitivities to this serum though. Overall, I think the product itself is decent and worth trying, but it's not the type of serum I must replenish. I would more likely to purchase this because of the Caudalie Vinosource Moisturizing Sorbet (I find the texture of that moisturizer very interesting) since I prefer to use products in the same line.

June 16, 2017

Un bon sérum

J'ai pu essayer gratuitement se sérum Caudalie chez Sephora pour mon anniversaire et j'ai vraiment aimé les résultats. Il est absorbé rapidement par la peau et ne laisse pas de film gras. On dirait qu'il regénere la peau. Je sens ma peau tellement douce et lisse que j'ai de la misere a arreter dy toucher. Un produit selon moi a essayer.

February 13, 2017

his works nicely. I got this at Sephora as a birthday gift from there for their members exclusive. I generally trust them and don't read labels much, haha. I was very surprised at how it works on the first go. It evened my skin out and I have less acne. (Though the reduction could be due to other factors, I'm willing to bet it's because of this serum however)

February 02, 2017

This product seems to work. My skin is smooth and more even skin tone since starting to use it. You barely need more than 5 lil dots around the face and smooth all over, meaning you don't need much product for it to cover the skin since it blends well. Cute bottle with a squeeze vial to dispense. Super neat

October 09, 2016

I received this as a gift with purchase. I love Caudalie products. This went on smoothly, not oily. It has a great texture and seemed to absorb quickly. I have very oily skin and this did not make me look like an oil slick. I would recommend it to all skin types.

August 26, 2016

J'ai décidé d'essayer ce produit lorsque je me suis aperçue que j'avais quelques tâches brunes et quelques petits cicatrices d'acnés. Le produit a permis d'atténuer grandement ces marques sur mon visage. Il illumine beaucoup le teint. L'odeur est douce et agréable. Par contre, le produit rend la peau un peu collante, mais l'effet part en quelques minutes. Le seul point négatif est le prix.

June 27, 2016

J'ai fait du masque de grossesse a chacune de mes grossesse. Bien que mes taches soit toujours présente elles ont été grandement atténué par ce produit. Sontnseul defaut le prix.

March 17, 2016

I like to use this serum at night before applying moisturizer. I live in a dry climate and it makes my skin feel smoother and less dry the following day. On occasion, if my skin is feeling particularly dry, usually in the brunt of winter, I will use this serum instead of primer to give my skin the extra moisture during the day.

3.2/5

March 17, 2016

Very high quality serum and had positive results after using it for a month. My skin did not break out and felt smoother and more moisturized / plumped. I applied it day and night; however, I felt that my skin was prone to becoming oily fast during the day if I use this under my make up.

New favorite songs?