Cepacol extra strength throat lozenges Reviews
#59 in Remedies

January 19, 2018

Always in my purse!

I have them always in my purse because it is so effective! I pop one whenever I have dry throat or if I feel like I'm getting a cold. It doesn't taste bad and I always recommend to my friends!

December 15, 2017

Works good

Yes it numbs fast, it works fast and it's effective but it's the worst tasting thing ever!! I don't know why but the taste is so bad that I can't even keep the thing in my mouth for more then a minute. It works wonders when I'm actually able to keep it long enough to do something

September 07, 2017

so much relief for a dry throat

These are great because they not only relieve a really dry throat (the kind where you cannot stop coughing), but they also numb the throat which is usually quite raw from constantly coughing. I take one before bed so that I can get some sleep without waking up in a fit of coughing.

June 12, 2017

Cepocol with Benzocaine & Menthol - Best Ever!

These are the best lozenges money can buy for a sore throat! Cepocol offers a throat lozenge with Benzocaine (a local anesthetic) and its amazing. It completely numbs a sore throat. It is also great if you suffer from cankersores! Just stick a lozenge on your cankersore for a couple seconds and the pain is virtually gone until the lozenge wears off! These are awesome.

June 05, 2017

This product doesn't take the pain away but it does however help with some of the pain and allowed me to get some sleep, This product sure does what it says.

June 05, 2017

Moi je beaucoup les Cépacols Extra-fort car J'ai un début de mal de gorges je prend immédiatement les pastilles et souvent mon problème est réglée rapidement sans être obligée de prendre autres choses.

September 23, 2016

I had a wicked case of strep throats and I was taking all sorts of painkillers because I felt I was swallowing razors every time I would swallow. I picked up a box of cepacol extra strength and omg it do not completely take the pain away but it did however take the edge off of the unbearable throat pain and allowed me to get some zzz's in. This stuff is great and does what it says it will.