Cerave daily moisturizing lotion Reviews

November 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best one!!

After so many lotions I tried, this one give the best moisture in my sons skin. He have bad eczema since he was so little. Fragrance free too! I only have to apply once daily! Good price for a very effective moisturizer!

October 24, 2020

Best moisturizer

Our family has a history of eczema and thus is the most effective moisturizer out of all the products tried. dermatologist recommended this product and will never look back or use any other

October 20, 2020

Love Love LOVE

This is the best valued, best performance lotion on the market! I've used it for the past 10 years and though I have tried other daily moisturizers, non leave my skin as nourished as CeraVe.

October 06, 2020

Perfect

The best product,I love it,it’s so gentle and moisturizing,it’s really good for my combo dry sensitive skin.
    I love it I would recommend to anybody

October 06, 2020

My moisturizer!

I love Cerave products! They are the best! Specially the facial wash and the moisturizer. They’re perfect combo for beautiful, healthy skin! It moisturize my skin all night and day long. Leaves my skin so soft and nice. I use this everyday, part of my daily routine.

July 16, 2020

Dry skin be gone!

I bought this from shoppers and let me tell you, changed my life. I always have ashy legs or elbows and I decided it was time to change my body lotion. I purchased this one and my ashiness was gone within a week. It's very thick and makes my skin feel amazing.

July 14, 2020
    Michigan, United States

AMAZING product!!

Wow! This is one of the only drugstore brands that sells moisturizer with no fragrance or horrible harmful ingredients. My dermatologist recommended this for my acne prone skin and it’s super moisturizing and so cheap for the huge bottle. It lasts so long and it’s so worth it. There’s also another one with SPF which also eliminates the need for also buying sunscreen.

June 22, 2020

I would definitely buy this again.

This product really helps with dry skin after acne treatment or a good cleaner face wash. It really helped my dry skin become clear and shiny. It also helps with natural glow.

June 21, 2020

LIFE changing!

Amazing! Nothing has helped keep my skin plump and clear like this lotion! I went from buying expensive “medical grade skin care” to this simple lotion and my skin has never looked better!

June 19, 2020

Great daily moisturizer

Bought this lotion on the recommendation of a friend. I’m so glad I did! It keeps my face feeling hydrated and soft all day long and you only need one tiny pump to do your whole face an neck! Which means the bottle will last a very long time. Super impressed with it so far