Cerave daily moisturizing lotion Reviews

November 04, 2019

New favorite moisturizer!!!

My dermatologist recommended this for keratosis pilaris. It's significantly cheaper and more effective than my previous moisturizers. Although there has been no difference in my redness, my skin is moisturized all day with the slightest amount due to the HA.

I definitely will be repurchasing!

October 29, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Works well and no longer have dry hands

I have been using this to product for over a month now and when the weather changes my hands seem to go really dry. I was recommended this product from a friend that struggles with the same symptoms as me! Ever since using CareVe my hands are so much better! The product is creamy and light so doesn’t feel like it’s too heavy on the skin like the thick moisturises and it is effective! It is scents free so no perfume, which is good for someone with sensitive hands like me.

October 11, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Effective

CeraVe is a highly absorbent and effective moisturiser. It seems quite milk like, and you think it won’t fully absorb into your skin, but it does and it keeps the skin moisturised for the day. I had particularly dry skin on my hand so tried it on that, and it really made a difference very quickly. The moisturiser is in a pump action bottle which works effectively and well.

October 09, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

amazing

this is such a good lotion. non greasy, sinks in quickly, hydrates well- what more can you ask for? ah and no fragrance! its great for sensitive and dry skin types. highly recommend

July 22, 2019

Great for ezcema. Must repurchase!

I have ezcema and it when i break out, it's usually around the insides of my elbows. This product isn't anti-itch but it does help the skin repair quicker and keeps the dryness away!

April 11, 2019

Perfect for winter months

My friend suggested this cream to me after complaining of dry patches around my nose and mouth that I could not get rid of. After applying this cream I could feel my skin drinking it up. Instantly my face felt smooth and soft without feeling heavy or greasy. Withing a week my dry patches were almost completely gone. I now use this every night and morning as my main moisturizer. It also performs nicely under makeup! A staple in my collection for sure!

April 10, 2019

Cleared up my extra dry skin

This cream is the best!for my tough to beat extra dry skin, I tried this lotion under recommendation of my doctor, and it worked! The dry skin patches flaked right off, and I wasn't left with great skin.

April 07, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Love this gentle daily lotion! Great for someome with normal to dry skin. When the weather begins to change, my t-zone dries up and this does the trick in really just getting rid of any dry patches on my face. Super lightweight. A drugstore product- runs around $10