Cerave daily moisturizing lotion Reviews

July 29, 2021

Love!

This is a nice, gentle cleanser. It doesn’t feel too heavy or thick on your face and moisturizes any dryness quite well. Good under makeup as well. Worth the buy!

June 29, 2021

Good for dry skin

I bought this moisturizer because it was so popular, and it's definitely worth it! It's not super great on oily skin, but for dry skin, it definitely moisturizes and nourishes the skin! I love it!

June 18, 2021

Useable Anywhere

A great moisturizer for anywhere on your face and body. Great for any occasion. This is a lighter form of the moisturizing cream so the texture is less viscous and feels smooth on the skin. Will buy again.

June 13, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Makes hand super soft and smooth

I have used many different lotions in the past, and lots of them used to feel like thick creams that would just sit on top of your skin. Cerave Daily Moistuzing Lotion quickly sinks into your skin after applying it, and gives your hands lots of moisture. It makes your skin feel really soft and smooth. It has a nice light and fresh scent to it. I like to apply it to my dry hands at night and in the morning you can barely feel the dryness anymore. I would highly recommend this product!

June 11, 2021

Will probably use this forever

I bought this after my skin had a bad reaction to a “gentle” cleanser I was using and can honestly say it moisturized it back to health! You get so much product in the container and can use it anywhere on your body including your face . I have dry skin and find it makes it feel soft and supple, and even though it’s thick, doesn’t clog my pores. Recommend to anyone with dry skin who doesn’t need all the bells and whistles.

June 07, 2021
    Georgia, United States

This a beginner friendly moisturizer and its affordable

As a teen, its most important to me to get to know my body and skin better as puberty goes on. Like learning about my skin type and dealing with acne. For years I've been struggling with acne and I finally had it and did a little research on my own to see whats good for my skin. At first , I didn't know my skin type and whats good for the skin but with ticktoc/influencer/skin-specialist/YouTube named hyram , this was one of the moisturizer I found and I instantly bought it for its affordability and great ingredients and quality and I began to notice change and also bought the cleanser as well and my skin began to glow and over the past year, I added more things to my skincare and I finally got confidence about my skin and got great results. One con I would like to put out is you have to have other products to really see great results such as a serum, sunscreen, vitamin c and etc. Also you have to keep buying more to make sure your acne don't return and don't expect this to magically clear your skin it takes time and patience. Good bye for now and merry skincare

May 30, 2021

One of the best Heavy duty moisturizer

This moisturizer is best for dry skin types and will help protect your skin barrier. I live in a cold weather and my skin could not be better moisturizer after I use this lotion. The MVE technology does take a little time to kick in and you will feel the full moisture level in a few minutes. That being said, give this moisturizer a try if you want baby soft hydrated skin.

May 18, 2021

Great for those that need a basic moisturizer

I think the moisturizer is a solid product. I like how there is no fragrance, colorants, and that it’s non comedogenic. It’s packed with hydrating ingredients so it’s great for those with sensitive skin. I probably won’t repurchase since I have dry skin and always felt like I need to keep reapplying. I would recommend for those with oily skin however.

May 11, 2021

My go to body lotion. Love it!

I love this lotion. I suffer from very dry skin and this keeps me feeling moisturized all day long. It doesn't feel greasy and soaks in quickly. Would reccomend highly

May 09, 2021

I wouldn’t buy this again.

I’ve a combination skin and the winter has been really harsh on my skin this year as i moved from a warmer climate to a cold one. Always heard amazing reviews about cerave so went ahead and bought it. I’ve had breakouts the entire time and it didn’t really help me. I switched from another product to this and it made worse. Soon I avoided using it on my face and continued using it on my body, which was fine. But i found a better product later which suited me much better and I’ve seen a positive change overtime. Although it’s more expensive than cerave but definitely worth it.