Cerave daily moisturizing lotion Reviews

June 22, 2020

I would definitely buy this again.

This product really helps with dry skin after acne treatment or a good cleaner face wash. It really helped my dry skin become clear and shiny. It also helps with natural glow.

June 21, 2020

LIFE changing!

Amazing! Nothing has helped keep my skin plump and clear like this lotion! I went from buying expensive “medical grade skin care” to this simple lotion and my skin has never looked better!

June 19, 2020

Great daily moisturizer

Bought this lotion on the recommendation of a friend. I’m so glad I did! It keeps my face feeling hydrated and soft all day long and you only need one tiny pump to do your whole face an neck! Which means the bottle will last a very long time. Super impressed with it so far

June 18, 2020

Alright

I have combination and acne-prone skin. When I firs started using this, I got small pimples on my forehead, but since its been a few days, the problem seems to have cleared up. I find this lotion alright, since I have oily areas and very dry areas, this moisturizer isnt rich enough for the dry areas. Overall, it is a pretty good moisturizer for normal-oily skin, but not suited for very dry skin in my experience. But, since CeraVe is a brand that I like and has a good reputation, I will try to buy the Cerave moisturizing cream for my dry areas, and see if it will work better! :)

2.3/5

June 10, 2020

I would not buy again

Used this product for a short while, it felt really greasy on my skin, and it also made my skin flaky and itchy I felt disappointed because I had read some great reviews on it but it didn’t work for me

May 23, 2020

So great for eczema

This moisturizer is so great for eczema sufferers and even just anyone with dry skin. So many good skincare ingrediants and such a fair price point. Love it!

May 12, 2020

Effective for dry skin areas

I tried Cerave moisturizing lotion for my dry hands especially during winter times. It actually works if you use it regularly. It’s not my favourite moisturizer but it’s definitely worth a try!

April 20, 2020

Too hyped

I heard that this was a good everyday moisturizer but it felt greasy on my face since I have oily skin. I recommend just using it for the body and avoiding your face, unless you have dry sensitive skin. A plus is its not scented!

March 31, 2020

The only lotion I'll use!

My kids have the driest skin ever! Their pediatrician actually recommended that I use this lotion on them and it really works. I love that its unscented and leaves the kids skin feeling smooth. I also love that it goes on nice and doesnt leave my hands feeling greasy.

March 30, 2020

Works amazingly!

I live in Alberta and everything is really dry, this cream saved my hands! It doesn’t stick and let your hand nice and moisturizer! I highly recommend this cream for anyone who has really dry skin!