Cerave Moisturizing Cream Reviews

January 25, 2019

Great product!

I really like this product, it was not greasy to use and lasted a long time. I use it on my hands every day and really like how it makes my skin feel smooth. I recommend this product!

June 11, 2018
    Texas, United States

FAVORITE BODY CREAM

this cream is absolutely amazing at hydrating parched skin. It is my go to for dry or red skin. It is very calming and soothing AND is approved by the national excema association!

April 14, 2018
    Alabama, United States

Not for Oily Skin

I should have gone with the lotion on this one, but I kept seeing articles saying how oily skin needs hydration too. It's not greasy by any means but it gives my oil rich skin too much moisture. I will be using it on my body instead.

March 23, 2018

Gave me hives

Was highly raved in many sites, so I decided to try it. My skin type is dry-dehydrated, sensitive and eczema prone. It is a thick cream so I hoped it would save me from Canadian winters. I started getting hives around my cheeks within 2 days of using it. To be fair, I combined this with another product I got recently so I started patch testing on my arms- which caused itchiness all over. Unfortunately this product didn't work out for me :(

March 04, 2018

Cerave Moisturizing Cream

After having my first child my hands became really dry & cracked. It was painful just putting my hands in warm water. This lotion has helped my hands.

October 19, 2017

Expensive

The price is not to great but quality the beyond what I expect. Even though this product works wonders price is way over my expectations. But I will buy once in a while.

January 09, 2017

C'est une excellente crème hydratante en particulier lorsque ma peau réagit fortement aux crèmes contre l'acné et lors des changements de saison. Ma peau s'adapte très bien à cette crème et elle me fait du bien!

December 19, 2016

My family and I use this cream for our skin because it's thick and has no dyes or perfumes. It's perfect for our delicate eczema prone skin. It keeps our skin hydrated long after we've applied it.

December 19, 2016

I got a sample of this and find this to be a decent cream, especially if you have sensitive skin since it is scent-free. The cream is white colored, and thick, but not too thick that you can't quickly smooth it out. The cream also kept my face well hydrated for a decent amount of time (but I find that I do have to use a lot of it to feel hydrated - I have very dry skin). Now, the one thing that I do not like about it (or maybe it is because I'm not used to it) is that the cream absorbs very quickly that I can't exactly do my stroking/massaging motions on my face with my hands while putting this cream on. It tugs my skin with even a slight pull and it's not because the cream is too sticky; I wouldn't call this cream "sticky" (I think it's just because the product is more water based than oil based? - I could be wrong on this assumption). Therefore, to ensure that my full face is moisturized, I'm forced to have to pat the cream over my whole face (which I'm not used to).

April 30, 2016

I was lucky enough to receive this cream as a sample from "Cerave". My face is really dry and this didn't work for me. After applying this my face still feels dry. I have a hard time with some facial products. This would be good as a body lotion for me. I intend to use the rest of the sample for that. I am thankful to Cerave to have been able to try this first before buying a full size product.