CeraVe Renewing SA Lotion Reviews

Good - 0

August 09, 2020

Absorbs quickly and has a nice light texture.

I started using CeraVe Renewing SA cream, cleanser and now this lotion to deal with bumpy skin on my body (Shoulders and arms) . The renewing cream in the jar works well on my problem area and it has only been 2 weeks. I have bought the other products in the line to try on my face where I have a couple of smaller bumps. the body cream was a bit too heavy for my face so I bought the lotion which is lighter, I also like that the pump dispenses product and so there is less exposure to air and contamination. The bump has gone down a bit but results weren't as dramatic as my arms and shoulder but it's only been a week.

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Sensitive

If your skin is sensitive and you are looking for a cream that won’t burn and irritate your skin this lotion is for you. It feels amazing on your skin and won’t irritate. I absolutely love it.

May 30, 2019

If you have Keratosis Pilaris, try this lotion...

As a person with keratosis pilaris (bumpy skin) on my forearms and especially the backs of my arms, I tried the CeraVe Renewing SA Lotion because it is formulated for rough and bumpy skin, like mine. I like that it contains 3% salicylic acid, which is difficult to find over-the-counter. I also like that it contains ammonium lactate to further smooth the skin surface.
    I felt a noticeable difference in the smoother texture of the tops and backs of my arms after only one night of use. I did develop a slight rash on my arms after using this lotion for consecutive days. I will try using this lotion every other day, as my skin may be too sensitive for daily use.