Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

April 14, 2019

Cheapest cleanser but very effective

This cleanser has a good price and it’s very efficient.. it’s pretty good to use during canadian winter once it’s very soft but accomplish what it’s promises

March 27, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Best Face Wash!!

I have spent years trying to find a face wash that I could commit to, and this is the one. I use it at least twice a day, before bed and when I wake up. At night, I use it in the shower; in the morning, I rinse with water at the sink and pat dry. It has a soapy consistency, yet it's light and moisturizing; one pump is usually enough for each use. I follow up with a DIY moisturizer with aloe vera gel and grapeseed oil. This product is a staple in my skin care routine, and I take it with me on all my travels. You should definitely try it out!

March 20, 2019

Works sometimes.

I don't know if my skin is very picky, but this works sometimes. It's strange. Perhaps my skin has gotten used to it and needs something stronger. The smell is off-putting and smells a lot of chemicals.

March 18, 2019

It does it’s job i guess...

This product is great on some levels and bad on other levels. It does do the job if your have acne-prone and sensitive skin, but the ingredients aren’t really that good and if you stop using it, your acne will come back and stronger in my opinion.

February 11, 2019

Great bang for your buck, but don’t expect miracles.

I’ve been using this product as my daily cleanser both morning and night. At night I use it with my Clarisonic. It’s cheap and gets the job done. You get what you pay for though. Don’t expect miracles.

February 07, 2019

Soft skin

My skin has never felt softer! The smell is very bland but itid definitely worth a try. Lathered nicely and felt very smooth on my sensitive skin. Would recommend to anyone!

December 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Cetaphil face wash

I bought this product to try it for my daughter. She is quite active and sweats alot and washes her face often. I was looking at reviews to see how she would like it. It works rather well. A lite on the pricey side i find. Product itself works well but wouldnt mind seeing a brighter packaging and a better scent .

November 07, 2018

HAVE USED THIS FOR THE PAST FIVE YEARS AND LOVING IT!

I've been using this cleanser for the past five years and have been absolutely loving it. I bought one of the large bottles from Costco and it has, no joke, lasted me for almost two years now. It's a simple cleanser that does the job. I personally have oily skin and this cleanser is gentle enough to wash my face of all the dirt and oil, but not strip my skin dry. It says that it is good enough to remove makeup with, but I personally use a makeup wipe and then follow up with this cleanser to make sure all of the makeup is removed. My favourite part of this cleanser is how affordable it is! It is definitely worth every penny. I have yet to try the Cerave cleanser, which is similar.

May 24, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Tried it and bought it

Had the Cetaphil facial cleanser and the wipes come to try and after using them, I went an purchased them at my local pharmacy - a little expensive but hopefully well worth it!

May 15, 2018

Great! Works for all skin types

Love it! Works for everyone and anyone. Dosent have harsh ingredients. Great for teens n adults. Could have a better sent but works fine the way it is!