Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews

2.0/5

October 11, 2018

Not for me

For the price, I had some expectations from this cleanser. My face still feels dirty after using it and I don’t notice anything happening. Disappointed

August 13, 2018

Good cleanser, but there are better ones out there

I bought this hoping to smooth out my rough skin texture, but it did not work. I read some great reviews for this cleanser, but i found it made my face more oily after an hour. I later found out the pH of this cleanser is too alkaline for my skin.

August 11, 2018

I would buy this ten times over!

I love this cleanser, it’s perfect for my sensitive skin and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling tight after use, I started using this a few months ago and I’ll never turn back.

August 10, 2018

Works well

Works well and is good for sensitive skin. My skin is noticeably clearer after using this and it is now an important step in my skincare routine. Good value, great product!

August 08, 2018

Only facial cleanser to use!

I've been using this facial cleanser for over 15yrs and it is by far the best quality for the price.
    I've tried many other cleansers in between including extremely high end expensive ones only available from specialty stores and I always return to my Cetaphil.
    Cetaphil makes my skin feel so clean, soft smell, gentle on my skin and keeps my skin looking fabulous.

August 08, 2018

Facial cleanser

While I haven't heard a bad word about this product, I'm not totally sold on switching to it as my every day cleanser. Something about it smells a little off and I dont feel it deep cleans as well as some of the other facial cleansers I have tried. Would recommend but maybe only in the sample size to start.

July 22, 2018

Highly Recommended

Cetaphil is very effective if you want to achieve the clean and clear face. It leaves your face so soft and fresh. It's abit pricey but its worth it. This is safe and dermatology tested.

July 21, 2018

Love it

This is a best cleanser it protects your skin and clean it thoroughly. It is a good product if you have any skin issues it doesn't rip of your skin of its moisture while balancing its oil.

July 05, 2018

The Ultimate face wash if you have sensitive skin

I have really dry and sensitive skin and this is the only product that stays true to its word for being gentle on sensitive skin and gets the job done. Whenever I use it, there is no burning or irritation and i can truly use this daily without being scared.

My face feels great and moisturized afterwards but i do recommend pairing this face wash with cetaphil moisturizer for a much more hydrated look

June 23, 2018

loving it so far

I recently changed my cleanser to this one. So far I don't breakout as often as before after using this and it is a gentle cleanser for my sensitive skin type. It doesn't irritate my face, and I do not get that tight feeling after using it. Next time I would get the bottle with the pump.