Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#13 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

October 15, 2019

Mossssst fav

Got it as birthday gift, and since that day I'm never out of it. This a perfume I would buy again n again n again. The fragrance is so subtle yet so dominating. Its love!!!!!!💘💘💘💘

August 09, 2019
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

My fave

This perfume has loads of staying power without being too heavy it’s fresh rather than musky
    It can be worn day or evening I just wish it was a tad cheaper

July 29, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Love love love

This is my all time favourite perfume! The staying power is brilliant, I’m always complimented on the scent, just wish it wasn’t so expensive but it is a brilliant quality item. On my 2nd bottle already!

July 15, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

My top favourite

This is by far my favourite perfume. How did I discover it? Oddly enough by smelling it in a passer by! I turned on my heals, caught up with a rather surprised lady and told her she smelt gorgeous. I guess it’s a light, soft fragrance....that smells expensive. I immediately found a stockist and tried a little on myself......it wasn’t cheap and I needed to know if 1, it smelt different on me 2, how long it lasted 3, if I’d been affected by the sun and in fact it wasn’t that pleasant. I was wrong to doubt. It’s beautiful and I don’t have to worry about it fading fast..... long lasting and great smelling on everyone. Classy, day, or summer evening event . There're my favourite times for wearing it. Although I’d wear it ALL THE TIME if I could!

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Best perfume ever

I received for my birthday and wanted it for a long time. It is my favourite fragrance and I just can’t have enough of it. I use it everyday and the smell is just wonderful.

May 06, 2019

This perfume is everything!!

The smell, the cute bottle, the freshness, everything is perfect! I got this perfume as a gift from my husband and I immediately loved it. I was so happy with this products that I bought it again this year.

April 08, 2019

I would buy this over and over again!

This perfume smells great ! Has an unexpected floral smell and it makes you smell very youthful! I love this fragrance and would recommend buying it for yourself or for a friend/family memeber!

February 27, 2019

floral

i love floral fragrances and if you love floral fragrances too then you should try this for sure.
    where ever i go people compliment me and ask me which perfume

February 25, 2019

Classic eau du parfum

this is one of my favourite perfumes. It’s a classic floral scent that has great staying power. Though it’s expensive, 1 bottle lasts me over a year. It’s elegant and sophisticated without being too empowering. A little goes a long way.

September 17, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love it

I love this perfume😍 i got it as a christmas gift two years ago from my mother. Love the smell and how it last forever. Even after washing the clothes you can still smell it.