Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#2 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

November 18, 2018

Love this perfume

I love this perfume. I always get asked what perfume im wearing. Smells so fresh and beautiful and lasts all day. The bottle is so pretty and looks lovely on my dressing table. I also have the juicy couture nuit too which smells a little muskier for nights out.

November 09, 2018

Best smelling perfume!

I absolutely ADORE this perfume. It smells amazing and even hours after putting it on I'm still able to smell it. Everytime I wear it I have people constantly compliment on how good it smells. The bottle it comes in is beautiful, I've even kept a few of them as ornaments lol.

My only complaint is that it is slightly pricey, so I only buy it once in awhile as a treat. Other than that, no complaints!

November 03, 2018

Sooooo yummy

This perfume is so great I absolutely love it. It smells so yummy and I love how it makes me smell. It will last most of the day and, if worn everyday, will stay in your clothes and jackets. I love it

September 28, 2018

The smell for any part of the day

This perfume has a smell that you can wear it in the morning, after work or even on date night. You only need two sprays, anymore is too much. Everyone always complaints me when I'm wearing this perfume

September 16, 2018

Its nice

I like it. It smells very nice. I would reccomend to anyone who loves purfume.
    I just don't think its for me.. I don't wear perfume alot.... But i still thought it had a nice scent.

September 07, 2018

Of course chicks dig it. Why wouldn't we

I will definitely be buying this perfume again. It's pwrfect. Just sweet enough and just strong enough. The sent lasts all day long and when I walk by ppl, they are comstantly.hello g me how sexy and incredible i smell lol

August 11, 2018

Girly!

I love this perfume!It's girly,sexy,classic with a twist;)My husband love it too!!It's sweet but not overwhelming.Tout le monde me dit qu'il me va bien et il tient longtemps sur ma peau.Un peu cher mais il faut bien se gâter!!#juicy#girly#mynewclassic

August 11, 2018

Sexy, youthful, leave them memorized

I first tried this perfume after getting a gift set for a birthday. I have been hooked ever since. I am ALWAYS getting compliments when I wear it and my husband loves it. Everytime I put it on he says "mmmm You wearing your juicy?! It smells good". It makes me feel sexy and girly. It isn't too strong but I'll get whiffs of it throughout the day and smile. It's so good. I will always buy this again and again.

August 08, 2018

Classic Juicy

Sweet, romantic, and flirty fragrance! Love to wear it when out on dates with my boyfriend or when I'm feeling in a very girly mood. It's a deep, yet fresh and flowery scent. It does last on for a while, which is great, considering lots of fragrances usually just dissipate within hours. Definitely 5 stars for this lovely Juicy classic !!

June 26, 2018

Scent is so sweet!

I received this as a gift and it change my liking since then. I never been a fan of too sweet scent but this one is different. Its not overwhelming and makes me feel more girly. I receive compliments with it everytime!