Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

April 13, 2021

My favourite perfum

I normally don’t wear perfume but I received this as a gift and I honestly love the smell of it. It isn’t too strong which I love and I have received a lot of compliments. Everyone says I smell great haha. The bottle is so cute with the bow!

April 07, 2021

Addicting!!

The smell of this perfume is amazingly addictive! It is easily one of my favorite scented perfumes. Not strong like some, but a light floral scent that isn't overpowering. I love it!

March 17, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great scent

I have been using this perfume for several years now. I got turned onto by a friend. I get many compliments when i wear it. It has a soft yet potent smell. I enjoy smelling it on myself.

3.2/5

March 12, 2021
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Disappointing

I have used this product a couple of times now it has a fruity sweet scent however the downside is that it only lasts for a couple of minutes and then you need to re apply. I think this perfume is more a teenage years fragrance.

March 11, 2021
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Amazing Scent!

What do I say about this perfume, this is the most amazing scent I ever wore or smelt, this is neither overly fruity or overly floral its a kind of subtle mixture between the two, it stats off with a regular perfume when you spray it on,,, oo but hang on once it dries down thats where its true potential unlocks, I have received a lot of compliments on this, it leaves a pleasant trail when you pass by.
    cant recommend it enough and will be my favorite one for years to come

March 10, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

One of my favs

Literally one of my favourite perfumes, it’s such a vibrant fruity smell and I always get compliments when wearing it! 10/10 definitely recommend if you like fruity scents.

March 09, 2021
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Lovely smell

I got bought a bottle of this for Christmas. I love the smell and lasts all day!

It was on offer for half price a few weeks ago so bought another bottle so I didn't run out!

Can be expensive, so worth waiting until they have it on offer as they do quite often!

Would definitely recommend, not too heady but strong enough!

February 17, 2021
    Wigan, United Kingdom

One of my faves!

I absolutely love the Juicy Couture perfumes, but this has got to be my favourite out of them all. The scent lasts all day and smells divine. I've been using this for years and its still my go to scent for daily use.

February 11, 2021

My favourite

I used this all throughout high school and i still enjoy the scent. I know some people say that it’s a scent for more younger people, but I still enjoy it a lot. I did however notice a change. Not sure if it was just a one-off, but I also noticed on the sample at Sephora. Also it tends to smell better throughout the day when it mixes when your odour.

February 08, 2021
    Reading, United Kingdom

Smells Devine

My partner brought me this last year and I was amazed at the smell I absolutely loved it. The bottle was to cute to be put away so I kept it on my dressing table in full view so this is the one I go for first. It’s got a floral scent but the smell is intense and really hits you when on it also lasts all day the smell also puts a smile on my face as it smells amazing. Unfortunately Mines ran out now so I’m already in the lookout for one. I’ve also recommended to family and friends This is a must buy