Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#3 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

January 22, 2018

Love it!

Such beautiful long lasting smell!! I loved that I could smell it hours after application! Only thing is I Wouldn’t recommend it to someone with a smell sensitivity!

January 15, 2018

Amazing Smell

I received this in a complimentary voxbox from Influenster. Viva La Juicy smells amazing! The smell is not too over powering and gives off a warm, sweet floral smell. It's subtle enough to wear to work but still has enough of a feminine touch to make a statement if you wear it out. A little does go a long way and it's a great scent to keep your spirits up in the cold weather were having! It lasted all day, the strength did die down a little later on but I could still smell it when I got home from work.

January 05, 2018

My next purchase

I absolutely love this perfume, one of my favourites bye far. Will be purchasing this within the next month :) it lasts for a while, it smells Devine.

3.2/5

January 03, 2018

juicy perfume

I thought this perfume is a nice scent for young girls
    around 18 to 30, the smell is sugary and floral. I think it fit for well for
    the majority of girls, it’s a pretty basic scent that could fit anybody and is
    good for all occasions. It’s a little to candy smelling for my preference. I was
    a little disappointed by the durability of the scent is average it last a
    couple hours but not all day… this perfume is more on the expensive side the
    durability should be longer. The packaging is cute and chic. I would recommend
    this perfume. #gotitforfree

December 28, 2017

Worth it

I've never had the chance to try out a high end brand for fragrances, I received a sample of this perfume and have to stay it smells really good, its not too strong and not too light ,, its in between. Its also long wearing other than other brands, So stoked

December 26, 2017

Perfect Smell

I got 3 little bottles to try free from Influenster Canada. I wear it for work and for nights out. It has a fruity which I love and lasts a long time.

December 16, 2017

in love

I love the fragrance this product gives out it lasts all day and is definitely worth my money. I received this as a gift and ever since I've been buying it

December 15, 2017

I absolutely love this perfume

This perfume is really nice, bought it for myself and I just love it. I will continue to use this perfume. It is my number 1 scent. I would definitely recommend this perfume. It's a must have for all the ladies.

December 12, 2017

Amazing Scent

I recently lucked into getting 3 samples of this perfume for testing purposes and I absolutely fell in love immediately! After using just one spray I was so surprised at how long the perfume lasted. I then purchased a full size bottle right away and I love it! I would recommend this perfume to anybody looking for a sweet and everlasting scent!

December 08, 2017

Suprisingly good

I never thought that I would like this perfume because I'm really picky but when I tried it, I think its really good. I'm happy that it stay on my clothes like my other perfumes whenever I use it. Though I may not use this for everyday, I think this would be good when going out with friends or date night.