Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1368 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

July 24, 2017

Sweet and Flirty Smell

This perfume smells wonderful. It has more of a sweet and flirty smell to it. It would match great for a date night or if you are wearing an outfit that is a bit more high fashion. One of my colleagues wears this to work every day and it smells wonderful! The bottle is small and quite expensive, but you only need a small amount each time so it is long lasting. The smell lasts throughout the day and it is not overpowering. This is not one of those perfumes that if you wear it to work you will smell up the whole office. This can be purchased at Walmart for somewhere between $60-$70. It is a great scent!

July 12, 2017

my most favorite perfume

this perfume I still buy one of my most favorites, the scent is not over powering and not so light it's not noticeable just the right strength for me, and my husband loves it to so that is a bonus :)

June 22, 2017

Love It

Holy crap I love this perfume! It is not my signature fragrance, but when I want something that is sweet and flirty, I wear this. I am very picky about what I wear on a regular basis as far as scents, but I know that this one will wear on my well for everyday. I think it is a versatile scent that is "flirty" or "sexy" in a way that is appropriate for day or night. The amber and sandalwood base notes really deepen and warm the sweet elements of this scent. I consider this a sophisticated, sweet scent.

June 21, 2017

Girly and Flirty

I got this as a gift and i really enjoy it. I used the whole bottle which means it was really loved as i have so many so not often that a bottle gets emptied before its thrown out. I really like this smell and even got a rollerball one of it :)

June 10, 2017

The scent is happy, upbeat, and lovely!

I've had to find a new scent when the one I wore for 20 years became changed over the years and just didn't have the happiness in it that it used to. Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy is one of the scents that I moved on to.

The only reason I can't be as fully excited as the scent wants me to be is the fact that it can give me a headache so others who find themselves with scent sensitivities may want to try this before purchasing. I love the scent so much that I just wear it away from my head and neck. The positive reviews here shows that most people don't have such a sensitivity to it.

I wholly recommend you give Viva La Juicy a try!

June 08, 2017

One of my favourite perfumes off all time. It is however a bit pricey but I love Juicy Couture! I always get compliments when I wear it. I love the fact that the aroma stays on you all day unlike other perfumes.

June 01, 2017

Love this scent so much, I have lots of friends and family that swear by this perfume and have for years. Even when I was in highschool this was the most popular amongst us and is still very popular. Definitely a pricier one though, I have trouble justifying the cost but, you get what you pay for and it has good staying power for all day and smells amazing.

May 16, 2017

Its a little pricey, but it does smell amazing! all juicy perfumes are amazing, I love to spray multiple perfumes through out the day, making a scent of my own with well known perfumes, its just so unfortunate that the scent doesnt as long as i would like.

May 12, 2017

Juicy perfume smells so good! I owned this in high school and used to love it! I still do really enjoy it, as it does smell amazing. It is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for!

May 12, 2017

Ce parfum est définitivement mon parfum favoris. Je l'utilise depuis 2-3 ans et je l'aimes encore aujourd'hui. Il sent sucré et fruité. Il ne sent pas trop fort et dure toute la journée! Je le recommande pour les gens qui aime les parfums fruités et sucrés. Je l'ADORE! C'est mon parfum favoris et à chaque fois que j'ai des amies qui se cherche un nouveau parfum, je leur conseille ce parfum et tout le monde trouve qui sent super bon!

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns