Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

July 19, 2021

Lovely smell

This product smells amazing, it’s a large bottle and lasts me a whole year! I highly recommend to anyone interested in a new scent for their perfume.

May 03, 2021

My favorite smelling perfume

This is my number 1 for many years now. I always get compliments when I have it on. It isn’t quite expensive, and I wish it would last longer then it does. But I still recommend it, because it smells that good!

April 21, 2021

Mind-blowing perfume

BEST PERFUME IN THE WORLD !!!!!

This has always been my favorite perfume. I just love wearing this. I got so many lovely compliments for this one. I would love to buy this again and again. Must suggest everyone to buy this without having any other thought in mind.

April 19, 2021

So expensive

Love this perfume more than any other one I have tried! It is soooo expensive and I tend to look for the small bottles when their on sale! Sweet candy smelling and seriously lasts for ever!

April 13, 2021

My favourite perfum

I normally don’t wear perfume but I received this as a gift and I honestly love the smell of it. It isn’t too strong which I love and I have received a lot of compliments. Everyone says I smell great haha. The bottle is so cute with the bow!

April 07, 2021

Addicting!!

The smell of this perfume is amazingly addictive! It is easily one of my favorite scented perfumes. Not strong like some, but a light floral scent that isn't overpowering. I love it!

March 17, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great scent

I have been using this perfume for several years now. I got turned onto by a friend. I get many compliments when i wear it. It has a soft yet potent smell. I enjoy smelling it on myself.

3.2/5

March 12, 2021
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Disappointing

I have used this product a couple of times now it has a fruity sweet scent however the downside is that it only lasts for a couple of minutes and then you need to re apply. I think this perfume is more a teenage years fragrance.

March 11, 2021
    Dorset, United Kingdom

Amazing Scent!

What do I say about this perfume, this is the most amazing scent I ever wore or smelt, this is neither overly fruity or overly floral its a kind of subtle mixture between the two, it stats off with a regular perfume when you spray it on,,, oo but hang on once it dries down thats where its true potential unlocks, I have received a lot of compliments on this, it leaves a pleasant trail when you pass by.
    cant recommend it enough and will be my favorite one for years to come

March 10, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

One of my favs

Literally one of my favourite perfumes, it’s such a vibrant fruity smell and I always get compliments when wearing it! 10/10 definitely recommend if you like fruity scents.