Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#13 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

July 14, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

Best perfume ever

I received for my birthday and wanted it for a long time. It is my favourite fragrance and I just can’t have enough of it. I use it everyday and the smell is just wonderful.

May 06, 2019

This perfume is everything!!

The smell, the cute bottle, the freshness, everything is perfect! I got this perfume as a gift from my husband and I immediately loved it. I was so happy with this products that I bought it again this year.

April 08, 2019

I would buy this over and over again!

This perfume smells great ! Has an unexpected floral smell and it makes you smell very youthful! I love this fragrance and would recommend buying it for yourself or for a friend/family memeber!

February 27, 2019

floral

i love floral fragrances and if you love floral fragrances too then you should try this for sure.
    where ever i go people compliment me and ask me which perfume

February 25, 2019

Classic eau du parfum

this is one of my favourite perfumes. It’s a classic floral scent that has great staying power. Though it’s expensive, 1 bottle lasts me over a year. It’s elegant and sophisticated without being too empowering. A little goes a long way.

February 06, 2019

Soft scented.

I wear this when going out. It is abit pricey but worth it. Chance has a soft not so floral but it enhances your personal body scent and stays on for a few hours.

September 17, 2018
    Michigan, United States

Love it

I love this perfume😍 i got it as a christmas gift two years ago from my mother. Love the smell and how it last forever. Even after washing the clothes you can still smell it.

3.2/5

November 02, 2017

Good

My husband gift me this when i came back canada after spending vacations with parents. I dont fell in love with perfumes very easily. I dont like fruity smells. Its good not a best. i have light green one. Neither its fruity nor its floral. But at end of day every 1 has his own liking and disliking

November 01, 2017

Très satisfaite

Il est chère mais en vaut la peine, une odeur sensuel qui ne demande qu'a être sentis;). L'odeur tient toute la journée je suis vraiment contente de l'avoir acheté!

1.0/5

August 01, 2017

gross smell for a high dollar!

Chanel really messed this one up. This literally smells like my great grandmother's perfume.
    It is so strong and overpowering. How can something so foul smelling cost so much? ugh.