Chanel Chance Perfume Reviews
#13 in Perfume

A decidedly young scent, Chanel Chance Perfume includes an unexpected floral tone in an original way. Available in 3.4 fluid ounces/

Sourced from www.chanel.com

February 06, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Highly surprised

Got brought this as an xmas gift. Never really been one for expensive perfume, but I’ve got to admit this leaves you smelling lovely all day long. I’ve had loads of compliments about how nice I smell since using this!

February 06, 2021
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Luxurious, classy and sexy

Chanel Chance is one of my favourite perfumes by Chanel! The scent lasts all day and it makes you feel amazing when wearing it. It is a floral scent with hints of amber, patchouli and white musk. This is not overpowering, it is gentle and you will always receive compliments when you wear it. Chanel is expensive but you get what you pay for, if you want a fragrance that lasts then treat yourself.

January 25, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Perfect!

I loved all Chanel fragrances, but i love this most. I read somewhere that this was very similar to No5 so I thought I would give it a try. I really like it, it's not too overpowering

October 27, 2020

Super feminine fragrance

I absolutely love this fragrance! One of Gabrielle’s best creations. It’s ultra feminine, strong, floral and powerful without being too strong. It’ll last for a very long time and is quite sexy.

October 21, 2020

My go to scent of choice

I would buy this product over and over again, I got it as a gift. It has a floral scent that I love! I recommend going for it if you're into floral scents!

August 20, 2020

Great scent

Great scent, A deep but lasting scent, Chanel is elegant luxury in a bottle! Absolutely beautiful scent!!! This perfume was gifted to me and honestly I wasn't expecting to like

August 19, 2020

Divine!!!

Absolutely beautiful scent!!! This perfume was gifted to me and honestly I wasn't expecting to like it much because I'm very finicky about my perfumes. I like to try them before I buy them but this one just blew my mind. Its such a beautiful feminine, floral scent...with slight hints of powderiness...and the best thing is it lasts all day!!! It stays on my clothes until I wash it out. Totally worth it!!

June 10, 2020

I love it but..

It is important to try a fragrance before buying it. Did not try this one, and it won’t hold on me! I apply it in the morning and my skin literally doesn’t smell anymore after like one hour. Sad because it smells soooo good! Just try before you buy 😁

May 18, 2020

Might go to fragrance all year

I got this perfume as a gift on my birthday and it has been my favourite fragrance so far. It’s a floral scent and I love that it stays on all day. Sometimes I can even smell it on a shirt that I’ve sprayed the very next day. I cannot tell you how many times people have mentioned that I smell great whenever I have this perfume on. It’s a luxurious sent and I feel so lady like when I wear it.

1.0/5

April 06, 2020

I did not like it!

It smells just like alcohol. I can’t get any nice scent of it. I am disappointed with this Chanel perfume. I have tried it several times and every single time I get the same effect. I don't know if it doesn't agree with my ph or what. Anyway, first Chanel perfume that does not work for me.