Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette Reviews
#124 in Perfume

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette is classified as a refreshing, oriental, woody fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of jasmin, bergamot and orange. It is recommended for daytime wear. Visit chanel.com for more information.

July 29, 2019
    Harrow, United Kingdom

Holy grail

Best scent ever. I use this everyday and I love it nothing compares to this beautiful floral fresh smell. I’m always complimented on this and I stay in love with it myself

July 26, 2019

We’ll WORTH IT!!

This is definitely my all time favourite scent by Chanel! I fell in love with it in College! I have been actively purchasing it over and over again! It smells Devine!!

July 23, 2019

In love!

I love this perfume and my guy loves it even more. It's great for everyday wear, yet so sexy and urban. I prefer the EDT over the concentrated perfume. Would definitely keep buying it

July 14, 2019
    Doncaster, United Kingdom

Absolutely beautiful

This is the most beautiful perfume I have ever owned, it has the perfect balance of ingredients it has long lasting effects and no need to top up through out the day.
    You can just smell luxury and the expense, I would recommend to anyone looking to treat them self’s to some luxury because this is your perfume to do so.

April 17, 2019

Sophisticated

This perfume smells so good and has been one of my favourites for about 10 years. It's classy and sophisticated. It's also strong, so a little goes a long way. The scent typically stays all day.

March 19, 2018

Late to the party but i understand the hipe

Listen am a perfume freak, like literally in every sense of the phrase. I actually spend about $800 dollars very year buying perfume sets, thankfully i have a large family so i get to pawn these off on them when i don't end up liking them....(Genius right *wink wink* i know!!)

Ok so because i like perfume sets and Chanel obviously is too bougie to make sets... i have always been discouraged from getting any Chanel perfume until christmas and I can honestly say "I UNDERSTAND ALL THE HIPE FOR COCO MADEMOISELLE "... All i can say is that it is already an instant classic in my collection!!

July 11, 2017

A Staple Scent!

I have worn Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette for years and it one of those scents that stands the test of time.

Awesome scent - lots of compliments!

June 16, 2017

Great smell !

The smell is great. Strong without being overpowering. I feel like i smell amazing when wearing it, but it is not suitable for everyday. I usually wear it more at night.

March 15, 2017

J`adoooooooooore tellement.. c`est mon parfum préféré je l`achete et je rachete.. Il n`ya que des qualité dans ce parfum.. l`odeur est époustouflante et irrésistible.

January 06, 2017

After so many years of wanting to buy this perfume I finally owned Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette ,the only thing that was stopping me was the price :( but i love the fragrance , I always get compliments when ever I wear it ,i didn't wear it all the time just on special occasions.