Chanel No. 5 Reviews
#34 in Perfume

Launched by the design house of Chanel in 1921, CHANEL #5 is a women's fragrance that possesses a blend of a classic scent of sparkling florals. It is recommended for evening wear.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

June 22, 2019

Classy Classic

This has always been my mother's staple of perfume. I have learned to love it and when I do wear it, I feel a lot more "boujee-er" and mature. It is not for everyone as it is strong and more bold. But it is a classic and I recommend every woman to have it in their collection

April 08, 2019

Love this product, would highly recommend!

This perfume is perfect for an occasion, any man will know this
    Scent if you ask! It’s a great fragrance and I would recommend it to everyone if I had the chance!

March 19, 2019

Drives men wild

This is an old favorite, everytime I wear it all men know it. How is that possible? Take the challenge wear it and ask any man what you are wearing.....he will know.

February 01, 2019

Subtle and Sexy

I have loved Chanel No.5 for many years. It is a little pricy, but it is worth every one of my husband's hard earned dollars. (Haha!) He usually buys me a bottle for Christmas. It is luxurious. Chanel No. 5 is my favourite Chanel product. I also buy Coco and I like it as well, I just prefer Chanel No. 5. The floral essence is subtle and sexy. It has staying power, I can put it on in the morning and later in the day someone will ask what perfume I am wearing. In fact, I get asked frequently what perfume I am wearing and told how nice it is. It is not over powering which I like. There are a few out there that seem to hit the bottom of my stomach and make me nauseas. Chanel is definitely not like that. You feel feminine wearing it. I would definitely recommend buying Chanel No. 5. I love it and will continue to ask "Santa" to keep buying it for me. Thank you Chanel for such an amazing parfum.

January 29, 2019

I LOVE THIS PERFUME

This is my favorite. A timeless classic scent. I will never change ! It is worth every penny and I am always complimented on my scent by everyone I meet.

October 10, 2018
    Georgia, United States

Love This

I Received CHANEL As A Gift And I Fell in love with it. It's really expensive So I can only Buy it once a year
    The Smell stays with you GREAT. I WAS My Clothes And Don't Have to use fabrics softener because the PERFUME stays on My Clothes after washing I absoultutly Love it. Please Bring down The Price Where Every Walks of Income Levels Can Afford This Wonderful Fragrance I Think of The Price is more Affordable Your Company Will Make More Income Because EVERYONE WILL BE BUYING IT. HEY BUT SAVE SOME FOR MEEEE.????❤❤❤❤????????

April 29, 2018

Chanel no 5

Got a bottlw of chanel no 5 as gift, and i love it ! Smells great , long lasting and a little bit goes a long way . would defintly buy it again, if it were cheaper.

March 28, 2018

Favourite perfume

I love love love this perfume it is one of my all time favourites. The scent is the most refreshing and wakes you right up. However I do wish it had longer staying power. I always have a bottle of this perfume in my collection it's a classic!

March 25, 2018

Beautiful and Elegant

I love this perfume for a little bit of luxury. It smells lovely, the branding speaks luxury and empowerment. I always feel better with a little bit of this. Although a higher price point, it is worth every penny.

March 23, 2018

Excellent

C'est mon parfum préféré de tous les temps. Cela fait 20 ans que j'ai découvert ce parfum qui a vraiment une odeur très marquante. Je ne le porte pas car je trouve qu'il ne me va pas encore mais je l'offre chaque année à ma mère. C'est un parfum de très grande qualité et très luxueux.