Chanel No.5 Reviews
#931 in Perfume

January 25, 2021

The Best Perfume that leaves them wanting more!

This perfume has been my holy grail since the past few years! Such a classic smell and works as a decoration too. This perfume has an earthy smell as well as being not too strong. Love the combination of smells that makes me feel powerful. Love Chanel!

March 09, 2018

Pricey but oh so wonderful

I absolutely love Chanel No. 5 perfume. The smell is amazing, it's not too strong. It's a very sofisticated scent and a little on the expensive side so I only wear it for special occasions. However, sometimes I just sniff the bottle cause I love it so much.

October 25, 2017

I love it.

Honestly, timeless, like everyone says. Smell is perfect mix of pretty while still being adult. Not overpowering, stays on long, and can be worn either day or night. A classic.

March 16, 2017

I've been using this perfume for years, I just love the smell of it. It's heavy scented but not overpowering at all. Just one spray on your wrist, rub it on your neck and that's all you need.

August 29, 2015

I adore this classic fragrance. It's a "man killer". Don't let the initial "old lady" first spray fool you...it's very strong but the dry down is beautiful. Classy, sophisticated and oh so feminine. It is my go to fragrance and one I will never part with. I wear it for every occasion and even to bed. It lasts and lasts but I will give an extra spritz before going out at night. I spray it at the nape of my neck so every time my hair s wishes I can smell it. It is #1 for me.