Chapmans Caramel Sundae Reviews
#198 in Ice Cream

Good - 0

May 28, 2017

I have tested other brands of the sundae variety, and upon coming across this I was skeptical.. This has been the best brand I have tasted so far! The caramel compliments the ice cream just perfectly.

May 16, 2017

Chapman's ice creams are all good. This one is one of my favorites. Maybe because I love caramel so much. The quality is really good, and when purchased on sale it is an awesome deal.

March 15, 2017

Absolutely the best kind of ice cream out of all the chapmans products. I could sit here and eat a tub of this, I might have. But oh well its was absolutely delicous.

July 24, 2016

This is SO GOOD. It has the best caramel taste and the nuts in it compliment it so well, they're so crunchy and candy like. I could probably eat the whole tub at once because it's just that good, mmm

January 30, 2016

This is a beautiful sundae in a see through container, it is vanilla with caramel throughout and topped with sugary nuts. Dig into one of these for a piece of heaven.