Chapman's Ice Cream Products Reviews
#42 in Ice Cream

Good - 0

May 21, 2020

This is my go to ice cream product

My favourite is the neapolitan ice cream. Each colour is full of the flavour. My boys live the vanilla and the Dutch chocolate.
    My husband favourite is mint chocolate chip. I can't wait to sit down with a bowl with my family

February 02, 2020

great product

I always purchase different flavors of Chapman's ice cream for my family members I always purchase them when they are on sale for an affordable price my favorite one is maple walnut I would recommend Chapman's ice creams to anyone

January 05, 2020

Awesome ice cream

I have always bought Chapman’s ice cream. I love the variety of products and you can’t beat the taste. My favourite has to be French Vanilla in the 2L tubs. It goes so well with warm pie

November 26, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

All Season treats!

My family of 5 love treat night and what better treat than one of Chapman's products! My daughters love the lil sandwiches , perfectly sized for smaller hands (and bellies)! The ice cream is nut free which makes it a great choice for families like ours with a nut allergy and the flavours are amazing and so smooth and creamy. There is much to be said about this brand and their product! Don't forget about their kids club, where your children can log in and play games to win prizes and yearly calenders!!

July 24, 2019

Amazing!!! Love it.

I've had a couple of Chapman's ice cream and it taste amazing. Well all ice creams are amazing but this one is the best. I dont like eating too much sweet and Chapman's ice cream is not too sweet. This is perfect for me. It has great flavor. I am so in love with this brand this summer. My fridge is full of different flavors 😊

July 15, 2019

Love it!

I'm very picky when it comes to ice cream. Chapmans is terrific! Creamy, tasty, fresh.. I love the flavours (specially vanilla and maple).

Great taste, great value (particularly on sale)!i recommend to friends and family, and I wouldn't imagine a summer without it.

April 23, 2019

Our family gathering must have

We have severe nut allergy in our family so at every birthday or event we have to make sure we are but free. Chapman’s is all we buy so none of the little ones get left out.

No Other Ice Cream Exist

I cant tell you if there are any of other ice creams in the frozen section. Chapman, Chapman all the way. My daughter has a special Chapman Icream Dance when we are about to buy this and also when we a re about to eat it. This is the only ice cream for me and my family. Chapman to the world!!!!!!!

Love this brand

Love this brand not only for the taste but for the quality, never have I had issues. you can taste the quality. Great for making homemade smoothies any flavour really, add some strawberries bananas your family will love this treat! Or banana split yum.

March 29, 2019

This is the only kind of ice cream we eat

I absolutely love Chapman's ice cream. We love the Box variety and the fun patterns that they put into it as well as the great tastes and amazing price. They have such a great selection of products they always have something we want.