Chapman's Sundae Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 451 in Ice Cream

Remember those good ole days? Chapman's Ice Cream Sundaes are made with that old fashioned taste.  You can now enjoy your Sundae with Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt. Each Sundae is drizzled with sauce and sprinkled with an abundance of toppings.  10 delicious flavours to choose from. See more here.

March 18, 2017

This is a really tasty treat. my problem is that is is such a small container and the price is quite high i think anyway. We always get the butterscotch one. I just wish it was in a bigger amount.

March 18, 2017

This is perfect for sharing and eating right out of the carton. You don't need to add anything, the sundae is ready for you straight from the freezer. The ice cream is creamy and so good.

January 06, 2017

I often buy these sundaes on sale and keep them in my freezer.
    They're great for a quick and easy dessert. I've tried all flavours and they're all good. Just enough sweet for a dessert.

January 04, 2017

Have tried many icecreams, the very expensive ones ,,too costly,have found that Chapmans icecream sundae is just as good if not better than the more expensive brands.Cost is very reasonable,love that its Canadian made,taste is great,totally a Chapmans girl now.Why pay more for the same thing made by another company.
    Chapmans it is for my family. Quality cost and taste very important to me,,I get all from Chapmans.

November 29, 2016

I really like Chapman's ice cream sundae it is so delicious! I usually don't eat ice cream but I decided to try this and I am glad I did! I like the strawberry flavour mixed in with the vanilla ice cream and the cake bits on top. It makes a great snack while watching t.v.

September 28, 2016

Ce type de dessert est très pratique à avoir dans son congélateur quand nous sommes pressé ! Très rapide et délicieux en bouche !!c'est tellement pratique.

September 28, 2016

If we buy this kind of scoopable ice cream for dessert, Chapman's is my absolute favourite. Super reasonable priced and suuuuuper delicious. This one is one of my favourites. Exploding flavours, nice to look at and a decent amount in the package.

September 24, 2016

I find the Chapman's Sundae's are very delicious, I have tried a variety of the flavours they offer and have enjoyed each and everyone of them! They are great to serve when you have friends over for a last minute dinner or when you want a treat with your family.

June 30, 2016

For me not one of there better products. The strawberry shortcake I found lacked in taste. The sauce weak in taste and amount, the cake too mushy , I didn't enjoy, Hand made much better.

Thanks

June 21, 2016

Meh, wasn't too impressed. Didn't like first of all the packaging, very tough to open, was frustrated. I didn't like the angel food cake bits, left a weird taste. The ice cream is decent, also the strawberry sauce is lacking in "real" strawberry flavor. I wouldn't purchase again.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr