Chapman's Super Cone Reviews
#32 in Ice Cream

Excellent

Jadore les produit chapman, ca goute bon et ca rafraichi enormement , donc jen achete bcp l'ete pour rafraichir toute ma famille et ca rend du sourire dans tous les visage de tout le monde !!

Tastes Great!

I love Chapman's ice cream, so of course I had to pick these up to try! I love that within one pack it comes with 2 different flavorings, so you're not obliged to purchase only one of the 2 ( you get the best of both worlds!). Taste and quality get a 100% from me! Love these

Yep

These are pretty good ice cream cones actually. I usually only buy them when they're on sale at Fresco for like 2.99, so decent value. Just wish they were bigger or had more in the box. But I'm a piggy so....

October 04, 2017

Yummy...but a big portion!

I recently purchased this ice cream to try. I love chapman's brand, so this one seemed like a no-brainer to me.
    I loved the flavors, however i find that the portion was a little too big

delicious and nut free

As someone with a severe nut allergy, I think these are totally great. The ice cream is yummy and creamy, it has fun chocolate and chocolate covered cookie bits on the top and a yummy caramel middle. The cone in coated with chocolate on the inside and if you're lucky there's usually a chunk of the chocolate in the bottom of the cone. (my favourite part!) I can say I have ever had a klondike bar but I think these cones are a delicious ice cream treat that anyone would like.

September 26, 2017

Yum Yum!!!

Bought these for the first time on Saturday, love them, 8 in a box, 4 of each flavour. Perfect size, not overly sweet, no nuts, gooey centers. Definitely buying them again.

August 16, 2017

Excellent Treat!

These ice cream cones make an excellent treat, especially on a hot summer day. I like that each box comes with two different flavours. Something to suit everyone in the family! The ice cream is of top quality and tastes great. I love that there are 8 cones in the box. Most frozen ice cream treats such as cones don't have that many in a box. So the Chapman's brand is an excellent value.

Most of all, I love that this is a Canadian brand. Overall, these cones are something my whole family enjoys as evidenced by how quickly the box empties! #FamilyRated

June 10, 2017

Tastes so good. Everyone loves them here. It's a great way to cool down and have a treat. I would recommend it to anyone who loves ice cream. It's a great treat

May 18, 2017

I would highly recommend these cones and this value pack for any ice cream fans. The ice cream has a smooth yet creamy flavor and it pairs really well with the caramel inside. There is a good amount of the caramel in the center which makes these cones even more enjoyable. The chocolate pieces on the top are very delicious and will satisfy a chocolate craving. These packs can be purchased at a very reasonable price. I love Chapman's products.

May 17, 2017

I buy these ice cream cones all the time. You can often get them on sale, which makes them delicious and extremely affordable. The caramel in the centre is runny and creamy, and it mixes so well with the ice cream. I love the chocolate covered "beads" on top of the cone. The ice cream is creamy and light- not too sweet. The ice cream isn't top notch, but for the price, it is definitely delicious. The famous chocolate chunk at bottom of the cone is also amazing.