ChapStick Classic Cherry Reviews
Ranked #149 in Lip Balm

June 14, 2017

I love this product!

I've been using ChapStick Classic Cherry for years but recently every day for the last couple of weeks and this product goes on and you forget you have some on. It smells great and isn't super sticky. I probably won't use anything product to hydrate my lips.

March 04, 2017

Perfect for everyday hydration. Nice scent and adds a small hint of colour. A favourite used by the entire family to avoid chapped dry lips. A must have!

December 31, 2016

This chapstick smells great! I love how it feels on my lips. It goes on really smooth and you dont feel like you are wearing anything. It gives instant relief of chap lips for a long time without it being sticky. I would use this brand again for sure.

November 28, 2016

I really like this product, it is available at dollar stores and it's incredibly cheap but really effective. The delicious scent is so nice and my lips loved it.

September 28, 2016

Really great lip moisturizer. Goes on smooth with no sticky residue. Yummy scent, but not a huge fan of the slight red tint it leaves. For a quick burst of moisture on chapped lips, it is my go-to for lip therapy.

June 03, 2016

Chapstick is the best product to use on your lips to keep them moist and soft. The price is perfect and it actually works. My family swears by this product and we always have a few different tubes laying around the house.

April 27, 2016

Great little chap stick that does everything you want it too. Moisturizes without leaving lips sticky. Keeps lips nice and soft. Packaging isn't bulky, so it's easy to carry around.
    Bonus: whenever I wear it Katy Perry gets stuck in my head.

April 20, 2016

this is a simple effective way to moisturize your lips quickly and effectively, this chapstick is thick enough to not ware out fast like cheaper lip balms and is compact, therefore I deem it perfect in my eyes.