Chapters Indigo Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 1043 in Books

April 19, 2017

I love visiting this store. Its great with my family and when I'm alone. I usually buy gifts here and I love that you can collect points. The selection of books is amazing. I don't really shop anywhere else. I also love that I can just buy online especially if a book isn't available in store.

April 13, 2017

I have been a book fan since I can remember. I love reading so much and can't wait for the day to be able to read to my children and hopefully they will love reading as much as I do. Chapters is one of the best bookstores around. I can spend hours in there and that's not always a good thing when you are trying to save money. I love how you can sit down, relax and read. It's just an inviting, warm place and the staff are always welcome to help at any time. My only complaint would be I wish they had later closing hours and really that's not even a complaint. Great store and perfect to bring children to as well.

April 13, 2017

It has so many books and I like to browse in store instead of the computer . There candles make for beautiful gifts you can find other stuff from baby to adults too.

April 12, 2017

I love shopping here! I always find what I'm looking for and even some I'm not lol.. a few times now I have found books that I wanted to buy for $5! You just can't beat that! Plus, they have all sort of other stuff like toys, home decor, stationary, electronics.. and you can earn Plum Points, which you can then use to get money off of future purchases.

April 12, 2017

J'achète en ligne la majorité de mes livres sur Chapter's Indigo. Pourquoi? La livraison est gratuite avec tout achat de 25$ (parfois sans minimum requis). Je suis aussi membre Plum. On peut accumuler des points. Ce programme de récompenses est vraiment très intéressant. Aussi, il y a une grande sélection de livres en anglais contrairement à son compétiteur au Québec.

April 12, 2017

This is my favorite place to buy my boyfriend birthday presents I would recommend this place for anyone who loves books, candles, tea pots and toddler kitchens.

April 07, 2017

I love visiting chapters whenever I am in the area. They have a great selection of books (from fiction, non-fiction, cooking, manga, comics, gardening and etc.). They always change what they have on display to match the current upcoming holiday or season.

March 23, 2017

I love Chapters and Indigo stores.
    When you walk in, there is someone there asking if you need any help within a minute of you walking in. Which is awesome!
    Another thing that I love is that they have no problems looking for a book for you, if you kinda know what its about or who was in the movie version. :)

March 19, 2017

My go to place! I love everything about this store, once I'm in its impossible for me to leave without picking up so many things. I love that Indigo carries everything from home decor to children's toys. What more do you need?

March 11, 2017

Chapters/Indigo is my favourite place to go for new books. I really appreciate how the store is set up that they allow you to sit and read your favourite books as they have starbucks inside. I also appreciate the plum points. It really is the reason I exclusively shop at this store for books as I feel like a can get a little extra something for money I would have spent otherwise. My son really enjoys the activities they offer from time to time as well. It really is a family friendly store.