Charmin Ultra Soft Mega Roll Toilet Paper Reviews

February 16, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Less is really more!

Charmin toilet paper is great because you don't need to use a lot of it. Its thick and the roll seems like it last longer than other rolls. It doesn't leave flakes of toilet paper everywhere after you wipe either.

December 06, 2019

Love it

Definitely worth it. This is the king of toilet paper. I absolutely love it, almost feels like cloth! Definitely feels like expensive taste without having to spend too much!

October 22, 2019

Love the quality, value packs and price

As a family of 4, I am always looking for good deals on items to buy in bulk and I have found this Brand offers the best deal and amazing quality. It is a product that I always can find if one store is sold out of it.

June 26, 2019

Great product

I have used many other toilet papers and I swear by this product. If it means driving to 3 different stores to get it I will. I believe this thank my product is far superior than anything on the market in my opinion. Its cost effective and it also is safe for septic systems. It's very soft and I wouldn't change for any other product no matter the price.Thank you for the gentleness of this product.

June 04, 2019

2 thumbs up!!

Very nice to use soft and strong no worries about it tearing mid-wipe... little pricey BUT totally worth it! Would definitely recommend to friends and family

June 02, 2019

The best toilet paper ever

The only toilet paper my sensitive husband uses. 10 out of 10 on all counts. It's soft, comes in bulk packages, and can usually be found at a great price

September 22, 2018
    Michigan, United States

After Charmin its hard to use other brands

Take a challenge. Use Charmin then try to go to a different brand. You will notice a difference and you go right back to Charmin. But I wouldnt recommend it! just stick with Charmin its worth. It is worth every double ply quilted square. It cleans and is soft so you dont get sore. It works for the nose as well!

June 20, 2018

Super soft

Best when toilet paper doesn't break while wiping. I wish it was cheaper though when going through a roll a day 26$ is a lot to just throw away. But when you can get it on sale I totally buy this. Even the basic is good value.

April 10, 2018

Better than the cheap stuff

I used to buy the no name brand toilet paper but after trying charmin I found it 1000% times better, a little goes a long way. Great for noses, messes and spills and for that bathroom break. Would recommend. It doesn't fall apart like other brands

August 30, 2017

Soft goodness

I love this brand of toilet paper. My whole family loves it it's a huge household item whenever we go to the grocery store we make sure you stock up on it. It's especially good for when you have a bad stomach and it's really soft on the tush and it's not it's not hard and rough like other toilet papers are. I highly recommend this product it's inexpensive to buy has cute packaging and it compares very very well next to the others.