CHI Flat Iron Reviews

January 21, 2018

I would buy this product again

great product, good quality, straightens my hair very well, I love chi products the quality is always good. My hair feels very soft and shiny after using this product

January 05, 2018

Works great

This by far is my iron of choice. I have bought other brands in the past and the Chi is the one that has last me the longest. I am going on almost 5 years with my Iron and still works great. It get pretty hot which is good for my frizzy puffy hair that needs the heat. I love the long cord that it has. I definitely recommend this iron since its been very good for me.

September 05, 2017

Best flat iron

I have tried a couple of flat irons and I must say that Chi is the best one for me. I have natural hair so when I first tried it I was amazed with the result.

August 15, 2017

Love my CHI straightener

I love my CHI straightener! It heats up quick easy to use does not damage hair. I have naturally wavy hair and it takes no time at all to straighten my hair! CHI is the best straightener I've bought in a long time

July 26, 2017

Good iron!

I love this flat Iron, I use it a few times a week and it works great; it warms up so fast, it does not damage my hair, it leaves it beautiful and shiny and my straight hair last a long time, even a couple of days. I bought it 8 years ago and it still works perfectly.

June 16, 2017

Amazing!!

I have naturally straight hair just get puffy which I hate, normally no matter how hard I try I can't get it to go all day without getting frizzy until I got this straightener!!

May 30, 2017

I love my CHI straighter. Ive had it for MANY years now and it still works perfect!

Gets to the perfect temperature and its an even heat where it straightens super fast so I don't have to go over the same parts multiple times which can be damaging to my hair. It also heats up very fast which I enjoy. They are light so you don't have to worry about your arms getting tired if you have lots of thick hair like me and I enjoy the swivel part on the cord so it doesn't tangle as you move it around.

When I bought mine it was SUPER pricy (around $300 I think) but it was totally 100% worth it! I do think they have gone down in price which makes it a no brainer that everyone should buy a CHI!

May 27, 2017

I love my Chi straightener. I've had it for 3 years and it is still going strong! It is a little pricey but it is worth the money. I have to remind myself to check the temp because I will accidentally turn it on too high and that really damages my hair and makes it super frizzy!

May 15, 2017

They're really good. I barely have to even go over my hair with the straightener because it straightens my hair so fast and the heat goes up pretty high. And I use mine to curl my hair as well

April 20, 2017

One of the best flat irons I have ever owned it works so well on my hair. My hair is wavy and it makes it super straight. Would really recommend this flat iron if you are looking for a good one.