Chloé Eau De Parfum Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 1368 in Perfume

A fresh, smooth floral fragrance. Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey.

June 02, 2017

This perfume is a long time favourite of mine, has a nice sweet flowery scent that is not too strong. It's a scent you can wear on any occasion which is nice. It's staying power is not too long, that is the only downfall so I like to keep a mini one in my purse to freshen up when it starts to fade!

April 24, 2017

The Chloe perfume is great for someone who doesn't want something too overwhelming. It's a nice subtle scent that I believe everyone would find pleasant!

February 16, 2017

what a great light smell, it lasts all day. A must for every girl to wear. Highly recommend! doesn't change scents after being on for hours. This truly deserves even more than 5 stars

3.2/5

January 29, 2017

I Love this scent!!! The soft clean smell really brightens my day!! It is a tad expensive so I would really like it as a gift!! Beautiful!! I would definitely enjoy another sample :)

December 16, 2016

The new eponymous eau de parfum by Chloe is quite a departure from the once-popular tuberose composition of the same name. A light and fresh yet seductively strong and self-possessed scent, the new Chloe fragrance is in no way its predecessor's timid younger sister.

Just like all Chloe's bold, arty and free-spirited designs, the fragrance is feminine in a rather non-traditional, not all-out-girly way. Its accords expertly play against each other and they seduce the audience by being both elegant and daring at the same time.

The fragrance is very versatile, it is intended for everyday use and is more than suitable for becoming someone's unique signature scent.

October 04, 2016

Received this product as a sample from the Bay. I actually enjoyed this scent. It was a bit strong when first smelling it but once it was on my skin it has a really lovely scent

June 30, 2016

This is one of my favourite scents. I have never bought the big bottle but I have collected so many sample sizes over the years from Sephora and wear this regularly.

June 06, 2016

This is a beautiful scent that is not too strong and just right for me. It has a light rose fragrance but it is not overpoweringly flowery. I also smell bergamot and a little powdery background to it. The packaging is lovely and decidedly understated and French - a little grosgrain ribbon tied under the nozzle, and looks classy and elegant on my shelf. My boyfriend loves it as well and I don't feel like people really smell it unless I hug them or get really close.
    Beautiful scent and highly recommend.

May 17, 2016

Let me say that this perfume is crazy sexy!!!! It has a very nice feminine touch to it and u dont need alot, one spray and it lasted many hours!! Got lots of compliments about it!
    It is kinda on the pricey side of perfumes, but its worth it!
    Make sure u try a sample from sephora and see how it sits on your skin, because it has different effects on people :)

1.7/5

April 29, 2016

It's hard to say fugheddaboutit, to this just because I don't like the smell. I personally can't stand the smell of this perfume, it smells like roses. An overwhelmingly strong rose smell, to quote a very funny television show "it smells like an old lady's fart, passing through an onion". Maybe it's just me, I have heard that not all Chloe perfumes smell this bad. Maybe I got a bad batch?