Chloé Eau De Parfum Reviews
#29 in Perfume

A fresh, smooth floral fragrance. Top notes of pink peony, freesia, and lychee embody subtle freshness. At the heart, midnotes of magnolia flower, lily of the valley, and rose rise to sublimated femininity. A base of velvety elegance comes to fruition through cedarwood, amber, and honey.

April 23, 2019

A ncie scent

this perfume was nice, its fruity and flowerly and the scent lasted all day, i would recommend this to anyone who likes flowerly perfumes with light fruity back notes! i will totally be buying again

April 14, 2019

Smells Heavenly

All time fave perfume. It has this light but succulent scent to it that I absolutely love. It also lingers on even when I haven’t put it on so not so long after buying it, everyone got accustomed to it and knew it as “Sandra’s smell” I just wish it was more affordable so I could buy it more often.

April 10, 2019

Smells fantastic

I got this product as a Christmas gift and have purchased it again, I get so many compliments when wearing it and I find it lasts a good part of the day

April 01, 2019

Great product

I got this perfume as a sample from a friend and immediately loved it. I am not a fan of perfumes with very intense overpowering smell since this one has a light flowery smell that is not overwhelming to your senses.

March 25, 2019

Ca sent trop bon

J'adore ce parfum il sent trop bon, c'est un parfum de qualite et qui reste beaucoup sur la person presque toute la journée je recommande et jacheterai

March 25, 2019

I have repurchased this again and again.

I have had this perfume in my rotation for 5 years and i don't plan to stop using it. Its flowery and sweet yet not overpowering. I have even layered scents over top this perfume. Definitely a holy grail product for me.

March 09, 2019

Expensive

I absolutely adore this scent. I have used it for many years it’s a staple. I don’t think the scent lasts very long but that could be because it’s a softer scent.

March 08, 2019

Fancy!

Fresh & Floral scent. A little strong for me at first but as it wears away a bit i really like the fragrance. It lasts all day and a little spritz goes a long way! More of a “going out scent” for me rather than a daily fragrance.

March 06, 2019

To Die For!

haaa i have no words to explain how much i love the scent of this perfume. the notes are combinition of Rose. Poeny and lyeecy... when applied on your skin it will last all day long with same itensity of smel as you first applied. its amazing

February 21, 2019

LOVE this product

I just love the scent to this perfume. I have gotten numerous compliments every time I wear this perfume. I love how it smells on you and on your clothes afterwards.