Clarins advanced extra firming eye contour system Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 14, 2017

The best product I have ever used on my eyes. I have always had puffiness in the eye area, so bought this product and poof my puffiness was gone. People have noticed the difference as well. So when other people notice it must be working. Thank You clarins for making such a wonderful product.

February 09, 2016

i love this cream. It has a nice rich feeling without being heavy or causing skin irritation. It's perfect for combination skin! It's a great product, I would definitely recommend for woman in my age range

January 26, 2016

This is a multi functional serum! Its helps contour eyes as well as give upper eyes a super lift!! I am 37 and through too much sun, not taking my eye make up off at night and just all the crazy things we do when we are young age is catching up to me. I was not born with hooded eyes but I notice some days my lids just dont seem to want to hold themselves up and they look tired sagged. I was always being asked if I was tired. My 16 year old daughter who is just brutally honest told me my eyes looked old. Its depressing. I won't say this product is cheap but if you want real instant results this is the stuff! It has taken years off my eyes and i know when i have missed a couple days of applying it because i can see a hint of how my eyes used to look. I give this product a 10/10!

What's Your Favorite?