Classico Alfredo Sauce Reviews

Ranked #125 out of 2380 in Grocery

May 30, 2017

This is such a delicious Alfredo sauce ! I love that it has the perfect balance of cheese and garlic. It is also a great consistency not runny like most jar Alfredo sauce but not thick and goey either, just right. This is one of the more expensive brands of Alfredo sauce so I try to only pick them up when there on sale it's hard thought there so good !

May 30, 2017

Classico Alfredo Sauce is close to homemade in taste and all you have to do is heat it up and pour over pasta my favorite is the frozen ravioli stuffed with cheese very good meal in less then 15 minutes. Definitely will buy again.

April 26, 2017

Cette sauce et parfaite avec du poulet ou des fruits de mer je l'ai essayé avec la visite ils ont adoré belle texture au goût de crème juste bien assaisonner formant un peu petit mais nous avons adoré encore meilleur avec des pâtes fraîches une belle découverte

April 09, 2017

This is my favorite and go to Alfredo sauce. I love it so much has a great flavor and texture for pasta and when I put chicken in it the sauce doesn't make it soggy. My only complaint is the shape of the bottle makes it hard to get some of it out of the bottom

March 31, 2017

This is my all time favourite alfredo sauce. It's so creamy and has an amazing taste. There is a nice parmesan flavour to it. I love having this on pasta, sometimes I will add cut up bacon to it, or chicken. SO yummy!!! These are usually on sale for a cheap price, so I always stock up

March 29, 2017

I very much enjoy the roasted red pepper alfredo, but not the roasted garlic flavour. It tastes like plastic, a very unpleasant taste when you're expecting delicious, creamy, cheesy alfredo. I would recommend the Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo.

March 13, 2017

I only buy classico sauces. Their Alfredo is amazing! not too much flavour, but not too little either. Also all their sauce come in a really nice mason jar that you can reuse! usually you can get a great deal on them also!

September 20, 2016

We will not buy anything but this Alfredo sauce! We have tried many others and find they are to runny or taste a lot
    Like salt!!!
    Classico has the perfect mixture
    Going that's for sure

August 18, 2016

this alfredo is nice, I eat it with shell pasta...
    it is nice and creamy, and the flavor can be enhanced with seasoning like green and red peppers,
    seasoning salt, etc..... I like the roasted garlic bottle better though.. but this pasta sauce does compliment dishes very well, and I especially love the wide range of sauces in classicos line. good quality..

April 26, 2016

I love a good alfredo sauce, but have a hard time finding a good jar version. There's usually something I find odd in the jar sauces-- something just not quite right. This is the only one I can count on being good. I can never remember which ones are bad until I get them home and am kicking myself, so it's best to stick to this one. It has a nice taste, a nice texture, and a little goes a long way. I'm just cooking for myself or my husband, so I can stretch a jar 2-4 meals, which is quite nice because it makes it a better value.

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic