Classico Roasted Garlic & Onion Pasta Sauce Reviews
#79 in Grocery

September 17, 2017

Gourmet Pasta Sauce

This brand in general makes really good sauces. I like to make my own pasta sauce, but when I'm in a pinch for time, this brand makes gourmet sauce. Especially when it goes on sales for $1.99, it is definitely a good brand to buy!

July 03, 2017

A delicious sauce to go with any pasta !

I've always been a fan of the Classico line ! The have so many delicious flavour combinations that I never know what to get but garlic and onion always end up finding its way to my cart. They are a bit pricier compared to can tomato sauces but there just so good I don't have a problem splurging from time to time.

My go to sauce!!!

When you buy Classico you will never be disappointed. This sauce is light with a sweet garlic and onion flavour. It is great with fish, any kind of meat and certainly with pasta even Kraft dinner. Go out and get some sauce today!!!

July 03, 2017

Très bon dépanneur pour un souper rapide!

Les soirs lorsque je n'aie pas envie de cuisiner, la sauce pour pâtes Clacico à l'ail & oignon grillés dépanne absolument bien en y ajoutant de bon gros morceaux de parmesan je suis aux anges! Son prix est plus que raisonnable et ont peut les trouver au rabais très souvent. Parfois j'y ajoute des champignons ou des poivrons grillés aussi des épinard miam!
    Je vous les recommande, et il est évident que j'en rachèterais!

July 03, 2017

Worth every single penny!

This tasted beyond amazing! The commercial always says they're so good, they only lose to Italian grannies... IT'S TRUE! This pasta sauce blew my pasta out of the water. The sauce itself was so rich and herby. My favorite part was the fact that it had real bits of tomato and onion. I think I'm hooked!

March 09, 2017

If you can get past the price, this pasta sauce is worth the money you will spend. It is the closest to homemade that I have found. It sticks to the pasta yet offers a mouth watering taste.

February 02, 2017

One of my top 5 in pasta sauce flavours. The roasted garlic and onion is spot on! Often use this pasta sauce not only for pasta but to cook meatballs, delicious! You can often find Classico on sale too. A really good choice if you're craving a tangy and rich pasta sauce.

November 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les sauces Classico. Bon goût d'ail, la sauce colle bien au pâte. C'est un bon dépanneur à avoir chez soi. J'ajoute souvent des légumes à l'intérieur.

November 03, 2016

I love classico sauce. I saute my green pepper and onion and garlic till soft, add a little basil and oregano. I add a can of tomato paste and a can of crushed tomatoes. OMG, I am called the spaghetti queen. I also use half hamburger and half hot sausage. makes a real difference. I like that clasico leaves room for improvement, it is not over spiced. Great sauce. I have made some of my greatest sauces with Classico. It is a great price too.

November 03, 2016

I LOVE Classico pasta sauce. I have likely tried most of their varieties and they are all consistently good. I find with most pasta sauces, there's no real distinct difference between the flavours, but with Classico, that could not be farther from the truth. I recently decided to try the Garlic and Onion variety and it was distinctly garlic-ey and onion-ey :P. Most pasta sauces include both ingredients so you notice these flavours distinctly, but I definitely tasted a roasted garlic flavour and aromatic onions. Another great Classico product I'll buy again!