Clean and clear advantage blackhead eraser cleansing mask
Good

Clean and clear advantage blackhead eraser cleansing mask Reviews

Ranked #179 out of 780 in Masks

April 22, 2017

A great product I have used ,i grab when I see it on sale ! I'm such a cheapyy .Clean and clear works great made my black heads disappear made my skin soft and fresh looking I really like this mask,doesn't make skin dry or itchy or patchy with dryed out spots it's gentle to the face

September 04, 2016

another shoppers Drug Mart Teen pack product, I gave it to my teenage son, who occasionally has some problems with his skin. he has been raving about it to me, and I have noticed a real improvement in his skin. He puts it on at the beginning of the shower, letting it dry while he show to. He tells me that it hardens, and he feels a stinging sensation, then rinses. The more he uses it, the better his skin is looking. Gonna be a great stocking stuffer!

August 16, 2016

Goes on very thin and then hardens quite quickly. I've used it a few times and have noticed an improvement in my pores. I would highly recommend for oily skin.