3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

July 05, 2019

Clensing beads

These cleansing beads are nice and refreshing.
    They're great to cleanse face with in the morning, with good cleansing power. I like the pump format as well

July 04, 2019

GREAT FACE WASH!

the clean and clear face wash wakes me up effectively in the morning, and soaks up all of the excess oil from the nights production! I would recommend this product!

June 26, 2019

Good

My skin is fairly nice and all I needed was a cleanser that felt like it was cleaning my skin. This product does that job. It smells nice and I always feel refreshed in the morning.

June 04, 2019
    Missouri, United States

Yes, would buy again

This cleanser has such an awesome smell! Not to mention it really does leave your face feeling clean and fresh. Its not to harsh and not too drying so that is a plus in my book and i would buy it again.

2.8/5

April 23, 2019

Not good for dry skin

This product makes your skin very dry. So if you have combination skin as I do, please do not go for it. I have tried clean and clear several products several times but I get disappointed each time.

However, if you have oily skin, I think it might work for you.

April 06, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

This is a really great cleanser and scrub.Still use often.

The scrub gets all the dead skin cells off your face including dark spots if used every other day. The cleanser prepares your skin to be moisturized .It feels like you have new skin. There's nothing better than feeling fresh and awake after using Clean and Clear Morning Burst facial scrub and clenser!

April 04, 2019

i love it

i have been using this product for weeks and i love it, smell so good and leave my skin beautiful and bright. i use this product every morning and every night and i feel that my skin is clean and soft.

March 19, 2019

wakes me up

I've been using this for a while and I love it! Not only does it smell good, but it also helps to wake me up. After I use it my face feels fresh and clean.

February 25, 2019

Kind of drying

This facial cleanser does a good job at waking you up, but for me as a person with oily skin, for some reason it is drying, and makes my face feel tight. However, it does help with fighting any acne I get, without being damaging. Would buy again if it wasn't too drying.

February 25, 2019

Neutrogena Morning blast - Oil Free Cleanser

I bought the Neutrogena Orange Blast face wash (oil-free) as a face wash, I was looking for something to help wake me up as well as clean off any dirt/ left over make up etc.

My face produces a lot of oil so I went for something oil-free. Shortly after I finished washing my face I looked in the mirror and it was VERY VERY Dry. I felt refreshed for a few seconds before and then my face did not feel very smooth and I had to use a lot of face cream to get rid of the dryness. I did not like this product very much. It smells great and the price wasn't bad and it does leave you with a tingle. HOWEVER, this face was is very drying and I had to put twice as much face cream to get rid of the dryness which essentially made it more oily.