3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

February 25, 2019

Neutrogena Morning blast - Oil Free Cleanser

I bought the Neutrogena Orange Blast face wash (oil-free) as a face wash, I was looking for something to help wake me up as well as clean off any dirt/ left over make up etc.

My face produces a lot of oil so I went for something oil-free. Shortly after I finished washing my face I looked in the mirror and it was VERY VERY Dry. I felt refreshed for a few seconds before and then my face did not feel very smooth and I had to use a lot of face cream to get rid of the dryness. I did not like this product very much. It smells great and the price wasn't bad and it does leave you with a tingle. HOWEVER, this face was is very drying and I had to put twice as much face cream to get rid of the dryness which essentially made it more oily.

February 25, 2019

Fun bursting essense

I like this facial cleanser since it has the micro-beads that (i think ) help with exfoliation and getting that smooth feeling in the skin. I used this one in the shower before.

2.0/5

February 21, 2019

Way too harsh.

As someone still in their teens, I'm definitely experiencing the peak of the acne prone phase. This product does not work on my face. The facial cleanser left a cooling sensation, but it was way too harsh on my skin and face due to the microbeads. My skin felt very tight and there was also a white coating that developed on my face.

February 07, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Wakes me up

I love using this cleanser in the morning. Its a burst of freshness. It wakes me up and makes me more alert! If you are like me and not much of a morning person i recommend this face wash (along with your morning cup of coffee :) ). After washing my face with this i feel more alert and with a fresh clean face

January 31, 2019

One of my favorite!

I love this facial cleanser, it really helps me wake up in the morning and feel very refreshed and ready for the rest of the day! I would definitely recommend this product because it really does what it says!

September 28, 2018

Wakes me up

Smells amazing and really does help me wake up in the morning! This is good at cleansing dirt and oil but isn't insanely drying like some cleansers. As for brightening, I'm not sure if I can see a difference yet but looking at the ingredients such as papaya and lemon, I'm a believer!

September 28, 2018

Love it!!

This product is so nice. When you apply to face it feels so refreshing and after you wash it off your face feels so clean and nice and it honestly makes your face look cleaner.

September 18, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Perfect wake-up tingle

This is a great product. I enjoy the light citrus fragrance it has. I also enjoy the slight tingle my face has after washing. This is my go to in the mornings

August 12, 2018

Makes me Feel Awake

My favourite thing to do in the morning is to wash my face with the Clean & Clear Morning Burst. It makes me wake and and brighten my skin. Although if I use it too much in one day it causes dryness

August 08, 2018

Totally worth your money

Morning burst is one of my favourite face wash. I always go back to this one form clean and clear. Love the little particles in it and feel they do help with extra exfoliation for the skin. Makes your face feel awake and fresh