3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

1.2/5

April 26, 2020

Breakout alert!

When using this product my acne got worse! It gave my skin dry patches and the smell of the toner is very over whelming. Will not purchase again or any of the line!!

February 20, 2019

Way too harsh.

As someone still in their teens, I'm definitely experiencing the peak of the acne prone phase. This product does not work on my face. The facial cleanser left a cooling sensation, but it was way too harsh on my skin and face due to the microbeads. My skin felt very tight and there was also a white coating that developed on my face.

1.2/5

December 13, 2017

Honest opinion

My honest opinion about this is it's actually not worth the try. I decided to give this a try when I was having horrible break outs it made my break out ten times worse not only did it do that it also horribly dried out my skin. I have a combination skin but this made my excema flare up so bad

January 17, 2017

I have been using this product off and on for several years. At first it was amazing, but as my skin got used to it, it lost its effectiveness. I still like the way it makes me feel after using it, but in the overall helpfulness with acne and such wouldn't recommend.

September 13, 2016

This face wash was just okay . I didn't feel like it really helped my skin In any way . It didn't feel like it cleaned or exfoliated well . The only thing it had going for it was that it smelled nice . I gave it to my sister in law because I knew I wouldn't use it again .

August 08, 2016

This face wash wasn't the best. It broke me out after a few uses and it dried out my skin. It also didn't really feel like it was deep cleaning my face at all. Wouldn't recommend.

1.5/5

December 28, 2015

It did make me feel refreshed in the morning and the smell was nice but I just find it doesn't clean your face too well.

August 19, 2015

I remember using this product at a friends house and feeling refreshed so I went and bought it for myself- what a bummer. It's like every day is a gamble as to when youll actually get a 'burst' bead that makes your face tingle. I got one bead at my friends house and assumed it was an amazing facewash and got home and HATED IT. It burned my eyes so I couldn't use it as a way to remove make up, and it was gummy and had no grit so my face never felt clean. I'm more of a scrub and feel the clean type of girl and this product only felt that way maybe once a week with the amount of burst beads in each pump.

1.3/5

May 30, 2015

Totally unimpressed with the polythene micro beads and the cleanser left my skin dry and feeling tight.

1.7/5

November 27, 2014

I hate this product. From the cheap smell, to the crappy ingredients. It dried my skin out so bad with the first use and it took weeks to get it back to its normal ph level. Never buying it again.