Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 465 in Acne Treatment

Clearasil® Ultra® Deep Pore Cleansing Pads are dermatologist tested to visibly reduce pimple size and redness in as little as 4 hours. The exfoliating action pads are scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne fighting ingredients that work quickly to open blocked pores.

March 16, 2017

I absolutely love these pads! I have been using these for years and have always got great results. When I first started using them it took a few days for me to start seeing a difference on my face. I use these once in the morning and once at night.
    I was off these facial pads for about a month or two, and just recently got back on them about a week ago, and yet again I just started seeing a positive difference in my face with acne/blemishes and redness.
    On these ULTRA pads, it says they can reduce redness within 4 hours, which I definitely agree to!
    These are very strong as they do have the 2% salicylic acid along with other stronger ingredients. They do burn my face the first few days I use them.
    I believe whole-heartedly that these facial pads work great and just to be careful to whomever using them as for me, they are quite strong the first few uses - but work amazingly!

January 27, 2016

I use these every day, they leave my skin feeling so much more clean than cleansing Aline.

June 03, 2015

Easy to use, and after a few times using the acne just disappears. Feels great having clean clear pores.

April 07, 2015

These can get pretty expensive, you have to wait for them to be on sale.
    But they are great for maintenance, or just clearing up your skin if you wake up feeling oily.

April 01, 2015

Not the smoothest cleansing pad but works well to remove dirt.

February 27, 2015

I use it all the time and helps keep the blackhead and white heads down as I don't break out as much when I use this product!

November 12, 2014

While I am still waiting for a product that will actually treat my acne to the point where I notice a MAJOR difference, this is one of those products that did something for me, at least. I like that the pads do actually leave my face feeling soft and clean. I notice a bit less oil the day after I have used the pads at night after I wash my face. I also feel like it keeps my new breakouts to a more "mild" state. It doesn't get rid of existing acne or completely stop breakouts for me, but then again I haven't found anything yet that does. I found I had to use these every second night so as not to over dry my skin or cause redness. I will buy again for sure.

August 11, 2014

The only thing I was not impressed with was the price but overall it is an amazing product.

August 01, 2014

I use these pads as part of my nightly routine. I find that they clean well and remove all the oil and makeup from the day. I try not to use them every single night, because I find that they leave my skin a little too dry sometimes, but I think they work very effectively in keeping my skin clear and clean.

June 11, 2014

Produit parfait pour entretenir notre peau efficacement et rapidement

R3Bean added a new review for
    Bb Cream Tinted Cream

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Bates motel

DorisHumber added a new review for
    Tampax Pearl Regular

gadzooks added a new review for
    Windex Original