Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Weeks Indicator Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 143 in Pregnancy & Fertility Tests

Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test is over 99% accurate. It comes with a weeks indicator that tells you how many weeks since conception, up to 3 weeks.

June 23, 2017

Love the accuracy

This is the test I used to find out we were pregnant last year. :)
    I purchased the box with 2 tests just to make sure we had reasons to celebrate! I love how accurate the Clearblue test is with the weeks indicator and it's really easy to use. Fool proof!
    The only down fall is that the battery inside eventually dies so if you want to use it for pictures or surprise loved ones, you only have a few days or you'll have to take another test!

June 23, 2017

Very accurate!

I used this test when I was feeling under the weather and it turned out I was only a few days pregnant! Very accurate test. Would definitely use this product again!

June 09, 2017

Le test de grossesse Clear Blue est précis et clair. Il indique clairement en mentionnant si tu es enceinte ou non et indique le nombre de semaines que tu es enceinte. Le résultat ne prend pas beaucoup de temps à afficher. Il est facile à utiliser. Je l'avais utilisé pour mes deux grossesses. Toutefois, il est dispendieux. Parfois, on peut le retrouver en vente.

June 04, 2017

This clear blue pregnancy test with weeks indicator is more expensive then most of the other pregnancy tests available but it is still worth the cost. I used this test with both pregnancies and I loved that it gave me an idea of how far along I was. The standard tests usually leave you questioning the lines when they do not show up dark enough. This test is straight forward and will display " pregnant" or "not pregnant" as well, so it is pretty straight forward!

May 17, 2017

Great product but way to expensive and over the top. If I was made of money I would buy these all the time but just cant justify the cost of 2 when I could buy 6 of any other kind. The weeks indicator is very neat but I have an app that tracks that.

March 05, 2017

J'ai déjà utiliser ce test dans le passé lorsque je croyais être enceinte et j'ai beaucoup aimé la rapidité de ce test. Ça ne prends pas beaucoup de temps pour savoir si l'on est enceinte ou non. C'est ce que j'utiliserais lorsque je voudrais fonder une famille, car c'est rapide à savoir le résultat positif ou négatif.

1.0/5

December 01, 2016

I used three of these tests and every time it told me I was not pregnant.... I was actually six weeks pregnant. If I would have listened to these tests I could have potentially not realized for quite some time that I was actually pregnant. Very disappointed in the tests around 8 weeks after going to my doctor the test finally showed I was pregnant.

July 26, 2016

J'ai acheté ce test, car la marque est bien réputé et il vendu pour sa précision. J'ai fait le test et j'en suis pleinement satisfaite! Il m'indiquait 3+ et je suis allé passer une échographie de datation deux semaines plus tard, à cause de mon retard et de mes cycles irréguliers... et la technicienne m'a dit que j'avais 6 semaines de faite (donc 4 semaines au moment du test). Donc, il est très très précis!! Son prix est dispendieux, mais il en vaut la peine!

2.0/5

May 30, 2016

This test is accurate only in the way of giving you a true result. The weeks indicator is so far off. You have to add 2-3 weeks to what it shows in the window. I took this test, it show 2-3 weeks pregnant. I went for my ultrasound and found out I was nearly 6. You can buy equally accurate tests for a fraction of the cost of this one.

March 13, 2016

I find it pricey but it do work quick and efficient. Very easy to use and very easy to read. Loves how it tells the week and it is very accurate to. I was 3 weeks and when I went doctor 2 days later I was 3 weeks and 3 days so this was right on

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo