Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System Reviews
Ranked #8 in Facial Cleansers

Clinique's 3 step system is developed by dermatologists for dry to very dry skin! Clinique will help you moisturize your way to a clear, soft, smooth, radiant complexion!
The three products for your regimen includes:
1. Liquid Facial Soap
2. Clarifying Lotion
3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Use in that above order, for brighter smooth skin with the Clarifying lotion, and a softened, smooth improvement of skin with the Moisturizing Lotion.
Visit www.clinique.ca for more information.

September 04, 2017

Amazing

This completely changed my skin game! All three products are amazing. Definitely a value product, and the three step system makes it a breeze to use!!

August 17, 2017

This would be my mom's review...

My mom had black spots, her skin is fragile and she used this...The result was a disaspointement because she had more spots and she even had pimples...

August 11, 2017

Still the best skin care products !!!

I have been using the Clinique 3-step Skin Care system products for over 20 years. It's still the best product and best value. Love how gentle it is on your face but your skin still feels clean and fresh. The moisturizer is my favourite ...moisturizes without making your skin feel greasy.

July 20, 2017

Perfect For Sensitive Skin

I bought this product to help get rid of my acne while keeping my skin clean. I personally have oily skin and find that using drugstore brands like Olay often cause my oiliness to worsen while also causing me to breakout. However, I didn't find that with clinique! This product while expensive works perfectly for skin helping to keep it clean and oil free! Would highly recommend!!

July 11, 2017

Pour une peau très sèche c'est parfait!

J'ai une peau très sèche ces trois produits m'ont aidé à réhydraté ma peau. D'une façon douce et et non agressive mais d'une façon progressive. L'odeur de chacun des produits n"est pas agressive au contraire.
    Le prix du 3 étapes de soin est un peu élevée mais pour moi chaque dollars dépensé en valait la peine. je recommande ces 3 produits pour les femmes avec des problèmes de sécheresse de la peau.
    Évantuellement si le besoin se fait ressentir de nouveau je rachèterais ces produits.

July 11, 2017

Très bien

J'adore cette routine de produits pour la peau. Le prix est un peu élevé mais elle est très efficace !!!
    Elle est très appropriée pour les peaux à problème!!

2.3/5

June 22, 2017

Didnt work

I have had acne for years and I have tried this regime several times actually and it never seemed to help. It is expensive and it doesnt really do much. I wouldnt try this again. For many acne sufferers there is no topical product that will help. Sometimes it is something internal that needs fixing.

1.8/5

June 21, 2017

Really irritated my skin

This product really irritated my skin, I don't believe it is intended for those who have incredibly sensitive skin. Thankfully I was gifted the set of three, so I did not feel the pinch of wasting the money. The toner really dried out my skin and made it very angry, and I find the face wash stripped my skin. I have continued to use the lotion...but on my hands because it isn't very greasy.

2.8/5

June 10, 2017

I love the cleanser it takes off the most tuffs makeup. However I hate the lotion and toner . The alcohol in the toner is really over powering and ages you. The cream is to light for my combination skin.

June 08, 2017

These products may be expensive but works well for my oily skin. I also use these products with my behind-the-counter acne cream. The Clinque bonus packs make the price even more rewarding.