Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 1076 in Facial Cleansers

Clinique's 3 step system is developed by dermatologists for dry to very dry skin! Clinique will help you moisturize your way to a clear, soft, smooth, radiant complexion!
The three products for your regimen includes:
1. Liquid Facial Soap
2. Clarifying Lotion
3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Use in that above order, for brighter smooth skin with the Clarifying lotion, and a softened, smooth improvement of skin with the Moisturizing Lotion.
Visit www.clinique.ca for more information.

May 03, 2017

Favourite products ever !!! Have been using it for 2 years now and it really keeps
    My Face clean and free of acme
    When used daily you really notice a difference and your skin feels so soft and clean
    Love this product and highly recommend the investment into it

April 16, 2017

Clinique's skin care line is truly fabulous. I love the way these work on my skin. I used to have really bad acne and this product line helped me so much. Using all three of these products really helped my skin clear up and look radiant and beautiful.

April 08, 2017

I use to have really bad acne and i was looking for a product that would help with it. I tried just about everything before coming across this product. It worked like a charm and within a month my acne started clearing up. I love it!

April 07, 2017

K first of all the bottles are HUGE for the price!! My skin isn't awful by any means, but I do get pimples and black heads and redness because it is pretty sensitive. This product is simple to use, and yes it is "3- steps" but they're not difficult steps. step 1 wash your face with the pump soap, step 2 wipe your face with a cotton ball with the clarifying "lotion" (it is a toner not like a lotion at all) step 3 put lotion on. SIMPLE. None of this "use step 1 every other day and step 2 every day and basically write out a schedule to fit in your skin care" . My skin hasn't broken out due to sensitivity since I started using this product, it is definitely my favorite for the price, quality and simplicity.. my husband even noticed my skin wasn't as red!! I use type 2 "Dry combination" after reading the skin types on the Clinique website.

April 04, 2017

I have been using this set for a few years now. It has worked wonders on my skin. I tried many others and nothing seemed to help my face. This set is available for any skin type you have.

March 26, 2017

This was recommended by a friend so I tried it for a full month. I was disappointed as I saw no benefit in using for my skin. I personally found the Clinique system no different that the cheaper products you buy at the drug store/ department store. Over priced and under performed. I would not purchase again.

March 20, 2017

Been using Clinique for years and will continue to do so. Works great for my combination skin. Non irritating, leaves no redness to my face which is a problem I have with a lot of facial cleansers. Moisturizing lotion doesn't leave your face feeling oily or greasy.

March 13, 2017

I've been using the 3-step skin care system for many years. I trust Clinique and its ingredients. The set leaves my sensitive skin clean, soft, moisturized, with minimum redness.

March 10, 2017

Although I have switched to more natural products since my time using the three step system, there is no denying that it works! I originally started as Dry-Normal Combination but later transitioned to Dry as my skin became much more sensitive (hence the even more drastic switch to organic and natural lines later on). My skin made the transition back to flawless with the help of the three step system and for that, it will always have a special place in my heart! The cleanser is very gentle and the toner does not cause redness in my cheeks. Dramatically Different Lotion is also a super lightweight and effective moisturizer that doesn't sit on top of my skin and can be used several times throughout the day for an instant refreshing feeling. Recommend this system to anyone else facing epidermally tough times :p

March 02, 2017

this product sucks, it is a pretty penny about 90$ cad for the whole 3 pieces even though you get 3 months worth of product it made me break out horribly & was making my face super oily. Ive heard good things about the 3 step so i decided to try it & it definitely sucked for me and made my skin worse, I DONT RECOMMEND FOR SENSITIVE SKIN !!!