Clinique 7 Day Scrub Reviews

The dermatologist’s skin polisher. Gentle enough to use every day. Nudges away roughness to refine skin and lessen the appearance fine lines.

*Description via company website.

December 23, 2017

This product is very good and gentle for my skin

I love this product because it gentle,scrubs and exfoliates my skin making it look refreshed and glowing. I will continue to use this product because of the result I get from it.

December 22, 2017

Scent free!

I like the fine granules in this product that really works deep in your skin to exfoliate dead flaky skin. It is scent free and does not leave your skin dry.

October 22, 2017

Best daily face scrub

This daily face scrub is a must have! It’s ideal for normal to dry skin and I love it because it doesn’t dry up your face but instead it keeps it hydrated even after getting rid of dead skin. It’s gentle to the skin and it does the job!

October 17, 2017

Everyone needs this in their life

It amazing I use it once every 5-7 days in the night time with my other products. It gets deep down and helps clean out your pores. I focus this scrub in my T zone and using my fingers massage it into my damp skin.

August 10, 2017

This is great for the skin!

I have sensitive skin and problems with acne and I find this is awesome to keep my skin looking fresh and clean. It doesn't make me break out. And not too harsh on the skin to use everyday!

May 27, 2017

The Clinique 7 Day Scrub is gentle enough for everyday use, and effective at cleaning at keeping skin bright and fresh looking. I use it daily and it helps keep skin flake free for smooth application of foundation.

March 26, 2017

I really love this daily scrub. I use it every day in the shower to keep my face nice and clean. It doesn't have a strong scent and cleans my face very well, without drying my skin out. It lasts me a long time, and it worth the money. I would definitely recommend this daily face scrub.

March 09, 2017

An exfoliating product gentle enough for daily use is a dream come true! Although I have extremely sensitive skin, the 7 day scrub has been a blessing. While I've experienced redness and pain as a result of other exfoliants, this one uses granules that are small enough to do a great job removing dull skin while not leaving a mark. Have never had more beautiful, clear skin!! Highly recommend this product!

March 04, 2017

J'utilise l'exfoliant de Clinique depuis plusieurs années. Il rend la peau douce et claire. A raison d'une fois par semaine, il est assez doux pour la peau sensible. Je le recommande.

February 27, 2017

This stuff is great! along with all of clinique's products. Ensure you use this everyday for clear skin. Don't be stupid like me and assume you're only supposed to use it once every 7 days! Oops, stupid me! No - this is an EVERYDAY scrub and once i began to use it everyday, my skin began to glow! LOVE it!