Clinique 7 Day Scrub Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 271 in Facial Exfoliators

The dermatologist’s skin polisher. Gentle enough to use every day. Nudges away roughness to refine skin and lessen the appearance fine lines.

*Description via company website.

March 26, 2017

I really love this daily scrub. I use it every day in the shower to keep my face nice and clean. It doesn't have a strong scent and cleans my face very well, without drying my skin out. It lasts me a long time, and it worth the money. I would definitely recommend this daily face scrub.

March 09, 2017

An exfoliating product gentle enough for daily use is a dream come true! Although I have extremely sensitive skin, the 7 day scrub has been a blessing. While I've experienced redness and pain as a result of other exfoliants, this one uses granules that are small enough to do a great job removing dull skin while not leaving a mark. Have never had more beautiful, clear skin!! Highly recommend this product!

March 04, 2017

J'utilise l'exfoliant de Clinique depuis plusieurs années. Il rend la peau douce et claire. A raison d'une fois par semaine, il est assez doux pour la peau sensible. Je le recommande.

February 27, 2017

This stuff is great! along with all of clinique's products. Ensure you use this everyday for clear skin. Don't be stupid like me and assume you're only supposed to use it once every 7 days! Oops, stupid me! No - this is an EVERYDAY scrub and once i began to use it everyday, my skin began to glow! LOVE it!

October 28, 2016

I have very dry skin, many exfoliants & peels leave my skin dehydrated with flaky patches. This product however, along with intense serum therapy has produced the best skin I have ever had. It says a 7 day scrub, I use it every night as a part of my cleansing routine and as a small amount only is required a tube lasts a fair while. My face is then ready to receive retinol and serums with a result the next morning that is perfection. Without being too gushy, this product is the best I have found and believe me my collection of exfoliants is vast from drug store to high end. I think I would have a panic attack if I found my tube empty and not another one to replace it.

September 29, 2016

Love this scrub! It's really gently and doesn't a great job sloughing off dead skin. I suffer from mild rosacea which has been diagnosed by a dermatologist and its gentle enough for me to use. Use small and gentle circular rubbing motions when using this product. It's creamy feeling and is great to use during dry winter months when your skin needs a little extra help. It's a decent price and the tube lasts me for a decent amount of time, mind you I only use it 3 times a week. The scrubbing beads I believe are synthetic but its important they are if you suffer from sensitive skin that reddens easily. There is zero fragrance which is really important for sensitive skin. You can purchase it at Sephora and major department stores.

September 28, 2016

I like to use this scrub once a week. I find it's a nice way to gently exfoliate your skin. It does have a slightly greasy feel to it, so I always make sure to wash it off with the Clinique facial cleanser.

September 04, 2016

This amazing 3 step product is the best way to keep your skin from getting acne or blemishes ! It keeps your skin hydrated and looking youthful ! It's for any skin types even sensitive skin like mines !

July 26, 2016

This is my favorite Clinique product. I always make sure not to run out of it. It scrubs off the day, leaving your face feeling fresh and clean. And your face looks young and healthy.

June 13, 2016

I use this scrub a few times a week. It compliments the Clinique 3 step system that I use daily. I find the granules are gentle but strong enough to give that desired scrub feeling. There is a slight scent but smells good to me. A find a little goes a long way - I have had this same bottle for months. I usually have clear skin so I just like to use this product occasionally when I find it necessary to have that extra clean feeling.