Clinique 7 Day Scrub Reviews

The dermatologist’s skin polisher. Gentle enough to use every day. Nudges away roughness to refine skin and lessen the appearance fine lines.

*Description via company website.

May 12, 2020

Gentle and Effective

I love the minty fresh feeling of this seven day scrub, now I don’t actually use it everyday... just every other time I shower... but it is super gentle on my sensitive skin and keeps the yucky zit making build up away!

May 02, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Amazing Facial Scrub

I love this 7 day scrub and the way my face not only looks but feels after using! The exfoliating beads are gentle yet effective at removing impurities and flakes. The consistency is thick and has a light scent that is great. I Love how it also targets my fine lines and minimizes the appearance also.

February 27, 2020

Gentle but effective

I first got this scrub in a gift package and I was skeptic it would be suitable to use every day, but after a few days I felt my skin was getting clearer without being irritated. Now I buy it every few weeks!

February 09, 2020
    United Kingdom

This one's a keeper

I have been buying this product for a number of years and and have tried other scrubs but always come back to this one. It's worth spending a little extra as this one is a keeper.

January 30, 2020
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

Best facial scrub I’ve tried

Highly recommended Clinique 7 day scrub, easy to use, leaves my skin blemish free and soft. Doesn’t dry out my skin and isn’t harsh like some scrubs.
    You don’t need to use much of this product so it goes a long way.
    My teenage son has even been caught using it so it must be good.

September 17, 2019

wonderful

For the bottle, it was a bit pricey actually, in my opinion. But oh my goodness, do I love the formula. I love the cream formula and the scrub did not feel rough at all on my skin but very soothing like a spa, I wanted to apply it all over my face. I definitely would recommend.

August 12, 2019

Love the Texture

Saw an online demo of the 7 day scrub and wanted to try it badly so I bought it. Have not regretted it one bit.

First of all the texture feels like a white paste with tiny sand particles. Instant micro-dermabrasion!

I have noticed such a difference to my skins texture as well.

No scent should anybody be allergic to smells.

Such a terrific buy!

August 12, 2019

Recommend!

I really recommend this scrub. It is gentle but leaves my skin feeling clean and purified. I really noticed a difference in the appearance of my pores ! I can't wait to buy more!

July 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

It works

This is fairly expensive, but a case of getting what you pay for. After using this for one week I could tell the difference on my skin. It leaves it feeling fresh and smooth. I would use again and again

April 24, 2019

Gentle Manual Exfoliation

I don’t use this 7 days a week, more like twice a week. It does an excellent job of manual exfoliation. My only issue is the thick, creamy formulation. I have oily skin, so it’s a little rich for my skin. I have to wash with my normal cleanser after I use this. It does what it claims, but I think I need to find a new exfoliator between the thickness and the price of it.