Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula Reviews

September 26, 2017

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream - Rinse Off Formula

Okay so this is only day one of using this product since the cosmetician put some on the back of my hand and after wiping it off, my skin was smooth and soft.
    I really like the hint of scent to it. It's like a fresh cucumber, or mint mojito smell on a hot summer day and my skin wanted to be exfoliated to breathe the air.
    I found that after I gently patted my skin dry, it did seem to be a bit drying but after my toner and serums, my skin feels good, fresh, pollution free and exfoliated.

January 09, 2017

Great product! The granules are coarse enough that they are effective in their exfoliation but gentle enough that you can use it a few times a week. A little goes a long way-great value.

August 05, 2016

I love all Clinique products and have been using them for over 30 years now. Priced a bit high for some, the products always work, are well proportioned and last quite a long if used as directed. If the indicated use a small amount, then do that and you will be pleased. Rinse off formula is nice, leaves skin well cleansed and soft, not dried out.

June 17, 2016

One of my favourite product. It has very soft texture but hard enough to gently exfoliate my skin without damaging. It cleans very well without drying it, very mild fragrance. Definitely buy again

February 11, 2016

It is a good Face cream wash. the texture is smooth, leaves your face feeling good, doesn't remove all makeup that well, need to use makeup remover additionally because its not super harsh on your skin, its very light, price isn't too bad in comparison to other higher branded cream rinses. overall i would recommend if youre looking for a light face wash that isnt harsh on the skin, best for sensitive skins i think.

October 29, 2013

I first used this line as a teen. Not too expensive and works lovely. It is a once-a-week application that you rinse off after using. I like to keep this in the shower and use it while showering. By doing this, it is easily rinsed off. This leaves your skin glowing. Very gentle and doesn't dry your skin out.