Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse Off Formula Reviews

December 09, 2019

Good quality scrub cream

This scrub is good quality and foams well.
    I like that it is gentle on my skin and the upside-down so it is convenient to use in the shower. Standard great quality for clinique products.

December 02, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Lovely product

I have used this product for a while and it makes your skin feel fresh and clean without feeling it has sucked all the moisture out. The scrub feels creamy. The smell is pleasant. Package has the look of a good quality product. Love it!

September 17, 2019

goodness in a bottle

For a tiny bottle, it was a bit pricey actually, in my opinion. But oh my goodness, do I love the formula. I love the cream formula and the scrub did not feel rough at all on my skin but very soothing like a spa, I wanted to apply it all over my face. I definitely would recommend.

July 02, 2019

Great Product

I bought it from Hudson Bay. This is one of my favourite scrub as it gently exfoliates the skin. Skin feels very smooth and fresh. This does not irritate. I use this twice a week.

January 03, 2019

Leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky!

This is the perfect face scrub to use after a long day at work. It takes the make up right off and not just that, it leaves my skin feeling baby soft. I absolutely would recommend a product like this to anyone who is looking for a quick yet effective facewash!

December 06, 2018

The BEST daily scrub i have ever used

This scrub is very effective yet gentle on your face. I love that a little bit goes a long way and doesnt hurt my skin at all. I use it usually everyday to keep the dead skin flakes off and my face looking healthy and clean! Its a little spendy but lasts for a couple months for me.

October 23, 2018

Awesome Quality!

I absolutely LOVE this product from Clinique! I have used it for a few years now and I can’t find anything that is as effective but yet gentle on my skin as this! It washes off makeup from the day too, which is a great bonus!

September 21, 2018

Works...kinda

I found the formula hard to wash off. However, I struggle with scars and bumpy, uneven skin; so i tried the 7 day scrub cream, and it works wonders! My face is a lot more smooth and even in tone.

September 26, 2017

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream - Rinse Off Formula

Okay so this is only day one of using this product since the cosmetician put some on the back of my hand and after wiping it off, my skin was smooth and soft.
    I really like the hint of scent to it. It's like a fresh cucumber, or mint mojito smell on a hot summer day and my skin wanted to be exfoliated to breathe the air.
    I found that after I gently patted my skin dry, it did seem to be a bit drying but after my toner and serums, my skin feels good, fresh, pollution free and exfoliated.

January 09, 2017

Great product! The granules are coarse enough that they are effective in their exfoliation but gentle enough that you can use it a few times a week. A little goes a long way-great value.