Clinique Acne Solution Clear Skin System Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 502 in Acne Treatment

The perfect introduction to Acne Solutions Clear Skin System. Convenient starter kit contains a 4-week supply of all three steps-cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize-in great little travel sizes. Its the perfect introduction to the benefits of using all three steps. Skin Types: All Concern: Acne

June 23, 2017

Gentle and effective

Gentle and effective. Easy to use. Not too many harsh ingredients. Expensive but lasts a while. Skin is somewhat clearer. Like that you get free products with purchase sometimes.

April 24, 2017

I have just started to use this product. I'm almost 50 and I have never seen my skin breaking out. I'm really frustratied with this problem. I'm trying this to see if anything changes.
    I love the full coverage that this provides. It is nice on the skin. I have choices #03 fresh color. Looks good for now

February 27, 2017

Life changing product! I have tried for years to find a product that cleared my skin and this has been the best find. My skin is clear and it is so easy to use. I am a Clinique lifer!

December 07, 2016

I was starting to break out more than usual and was getting frustrated as to why! I have always heard of how amazing clinic products were so decided to give it a go. Loved it! It did the job without hurting my skin. I have sensitive skin so trying to face products really does scare me, but with this I had no problems.

November 02, 2016

Les produits de Clinique pour l'acnée ont vraiment bien fonctionné avec la peau de mon visage . Élimine à perfection les imperfections de la peau ,la rend plus lisse et lumineuse.

November 02, 2016

Wow!!!
    I have stress break outs, and I apparently live a very stressful life. I tried face wash after face wash, toner after toner, and nothing worked no where near as good as this product. The foaming face wash felt very gentle and was lovely, no stinging (as a lot of acne solutions do). The toner was INCREDIBLE. I felt my face was already clean and didnt think I had anything left on it but with the toner it COMPLETELY cleaned my skin. Like I'm talking it took off visual dirt onto the cotton pad. Make up, any other build up it is amazing.
    I used this twice a day every day and it cleared up my skin completely. I love it and will 100% buy it again.

Pros:
    gentle
    gets rid of acne fast
    really cleans your skin
    leaves face feeling soft

Cons:
    Wish I could buy this in bulk!

overall:
    10/10 will 1000% buy this again.

September 24, 2016

I have a acne prone skin and it's very sensitive too. With the regular use of this lotion I saw a reduction in pimples and my skin felt less sensitive. It is a very nice product and definitely works.

September 16, 2016

There are much less expensive acne cleaning sets that would do just as good or better of a job. Was not gentle enough for my combination skin. After using it continuously for a year it did not clear up my acne and I still broke out approximately two+ times a month.

April 27, 2016

I have sensitive skin and for the past several months my skin had been breaking out terribly! I tried the three step system on advice of a friend and it completely cleared up my skin without drying it out too much. My skin is clear and smooth!

April 26, 2016

I absolutely would recommend this 3 step system to anyone who has acne, severe or not. I had mild acne on my chin and forehead but it was enough to drive me crazy and nothing worked until I tried this! Now it's the only system I use and my skin has never looked better.

karlyvieira_ added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns