Prestige Item
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA+BHA Pore-Tight Toner Reviews

Good - 0

September 17, 2021
    Florida, United States

This is amazing skincare!

This product is absolutely amazing. I can’t say enough wonderful things about it. The texture is almost sticky but absorbs right into your skin. That is why i use my hands rather than a cotton pad to apply. The scent is a little funky because it has cactus in it. But if that is what it takes for good skincare, count me in!

September 08, 2021
    United States

My new FAVORITE toner

I fall in love with this Toner!

I received it for free from Glow Recipe in exchange for my honest review

The packaging is beautiful! I like that it arrive in a glass container.

The scent is very light and very refreshing, like light watermelon water. The texture is a thick liquid which is nice because it’s not runny.

I liked that this product has a high number of ingredients that are good for my oily skin type and pore concerns like white willow, licorice and betaine salicylate, yet it powered with good hydration like cucumber, hyaluronic acid and glycerine, so it doesn’t strip my skin.
    I love that it is free of Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic Dyes, Vegan, Leaping Bunny Certified Cruelty-Free.
    For me, I noticed that my skin becomes more balanced, less oily and my pores are tightening. It leaves my skin soft and dewy which I adore.
    I think that this product is a holy grail for my skin type. Definitely continue buying.