Clinique Exfoliating Scrub Reviews

Skin-clearing, water-based scrub for strong, oily skins. De-flakes, refines, softens tiny lines. Leaves skin refreshed....

July 12, 2018

Fresh and Clean

I love this scrub- it has a minty formula- so it it very refreshing. I find the scrub to be gentle enough to use 2-3 times per week. The scrub always leaves my skin feeling super smooth and refreshed. I will definitely buy again.

1.3/5

March 10, 2018

Not worth the Money

I love clinique products and use so many of them. I wanted to try the exfoliator weekly and I was disappointed and found the product very harsh, too course for my skin. I would not recommend for people with sensitive skin

June 24, 2016

A must try if you like a deep exfoliating feeling!!! I would not recommend for people who have sensitive skin because it may irritate you. I have combo dry/oily skin and this works like a charm!! It works miracles around my nose, especially in the winter time when my skin flakes. I enjoy the Clinique Exfoliating Scrub but once, I accidentally bought the 7 day scrub cream and it was good but not amazing like this product. I enjoy feeling the tiny sand or particles cleansing my face... My skin is always brighter and squeaky clean after. I recommend only using this product once or twice a week but it you have tough skin, go nuts and use it daily!

June 09, 2016

Simply the best exfoliator you can ask for! Leaves a cool tingly feeling after you've used it and it is the most effective in getting rid of dry, scaly skin. The price is great too!

June 06, 2016

It is a family favourite.
    We all love the tingle it gives you, makes you feel very clean!
    Can be used daily to enhance the radiant glow of your skin or to keep razor burn to a minimal for the men.

April 22, 2016

This product works great! I use it about twice a week and I have noticed a difference. It feels almost like sandpaper unlike the other products you can barely feel it.

0.8/5

Clinique Exfoliating Scrub;

not worth the price
    i expected better smoother skin

a simple shoppers sdrug mart scrub would work

2.3/5

December 30, 2015

Way to expensive and for the price I thought it would work way better. Nothing special.

December 30, 2015

I continue to go back to this scrub as my skin feels amazing after I use it. I have oily / combination skin and need to exfoliate at least 2x a week. This product isn't too harsh and can be used for all seasons (dry winter in Canada vs. the crazy humid summers).

May 04, 2015

This scrub is great for oily skin. It has menthol in it which makes it feel invigorating when you use it in the morning in the shower. The grains are rounded and polished so they do not harm your skin. Your skin will love it especially for apply makeup and skincare after using it. Your moisturizer will glide on effortestly and your makeup will look great too!