Clinique gel moisturizer

Clinique gel moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #186 out of 1281 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 16, 2017

I use the gel in the spring and summer and the lotion in the winter. Both are great. The gel is lighter and doesn't make my face feel oily in summer months.

January 16, 2017

I used this gel for a while before realizing it was not great for my combination skin. Leaves dry patches non hydrated and oily section still look oily.

December 27, 2016

This is a holy grail moisturizer for those with oily skin. Super refreshing and moisturizing to the face. worth every penny and clinique always gives out samples and free kits with a minimum purchase.

December 19, 2016

Love this gel moisturizer. I have a tendancy to break out so having something I can use and not worry about that is comforting. It makes my face soft and not greasy at all! Worth a few extra bucks compared to some drug store brands.

October 01, 2016

I have combination skin so this product worked great for me in the summer when my skin is oily and it still works in the winter but i usually prefer using a more moisturising product for the winter since my skin tends to be a little dryer during the colder months. The texture is very gel-like (hence the name) and it doesn't feel thick at all, as soon as you rub in it just absorbs immediatly and leaves the skin feeling soft. I thought the bottle was glass at first because this is a high end brand but it turned out to be plastic which isn't really a con and it doesn't really bother me because i travel a lot and plastic bottles are just easier to carry around. Pricewise i remember it being around 30$ which isn't that bad considering the amount of product that is in the bottle.

June 28, 2016

I have sensible skin and that cream is the best i try! it leaves no oily residue and it is refreshing. the skin is soft and does not crack i also see A hydratation difference compared to other cream. My skin is brigthness

March 10, 2016

I love this!! Use it every night after I clean my face up and it makes my face feel fresh and soft. I love how it made my skin brighter and softer after a while of using it! it is one step in my daily routine that I never skip! Strongly recommend this!