Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream
Good

Clinique Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

February 18, 2016

I am always skeptical of overnight creams. But I decided to try this one. It's great! It actually does what it says. I am completely happy with this product.

February 18, 2016

I received this as a gift and loved it - it worked exactly as it was supposed to, with just a very light scent and not at all greasy. I loved it so much I intended to buy more to continue using it, however, it is priced a little out of my budget. It's a great product, just a little too expensive for me to continue using. It's on my birthday wish list, though!

2.7/5

November 06, 2015

This is a great night cream but I find it too a little too pricey. Just a bit over what I'm comfortable with spending. It's made my face soft and I think overall smoother. I have mild acne / rosacea and that seems to have improved a bit using this.

I'm a little skeptical on the "sculpting" effect of this since I haven't noticed anything - maybe this would work better for someone who is older ? I'm in my 20's and my face doesn't need that much "firming" / "sculpting" I guess.

July 16, 2015

The Repairwear Sculpting Night Cream from Clinique came as a complete surprise, since I really underestimated its moisturizing capabilities. This is a true gel-cream that feels thin and light when you scoop it out, but goes on thick and almost oily. It's perfect for my combination skin since it doesn't congest my T-zone and it hydrates my dry cheeks. This might not have enough moisture for dry skin, but it's a fantastic product for normal to oily. My skin always looks fresh, clear and really bouncy after using this night cream.

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    books

Alayne earned the Beauty Guru badge

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Mascara suggestions?

akav added a new review for
    MAC Lip Liner in Soar

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    What is your fave classic movie?

gotmills added a new review for
    pinesol lavender