Colgate 360 Deep Clean Toothbrush Medium Reviews
#75 in Toothbrushes

Colgate 360 Deep Clean with its super slim thin SlimTip bristles, is specially designed to reach bacteria deep between teeth and below the gumline. Plus, its unique cheek and tongue cleaner helps to remove more bacteria for a healthier whole mouth clean.

October 22, 2019

Colgate 360 thootbrush

La brosse a dents Colgate 360 thootbrush / colgate 360 - Medium est parfaite pour degager, eliminer, et combattre les caries, le tarte, prevenir l’usure des dents, et vous laisse avec une sensation de proprete

October 09, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

okay

i realised after using i prefer soft bristles as it does not cause as much friction to my gums but medium is alright too. the rubber parts of the brush is good for grip and the colours are nice

July 12, 2019

I will buy this again

I buy these toothbrushes for the whole family. Even better, sometimes they are on sale at certain grocery stores and then I stock up....everyone looks forward to the new day with this new toothbrush. They last longer than most other toothbrushes. I love these!!

July 05, 2019

Works like a charm!

This toothbrush feels great on the gums and removes plaque effectively and I have a brighter smile. The rubber nodules on the back and between the bristles help to remove bacteria and I have fresher breath. I love this brush!

May 30, 2019

My teeth feel cleaner than ever

As per my dentist’s recommendation I’ve always bought and used soft bristled brushes (including Colgate 360°). Recently my husband bought us medium because he swears by them, and now I do too! My mouth feels cleaner than ever.

April 05, 2019

Love this toothbrush

Really leaves your teeth feeling squeaky clean. I like the medium hardness as it is easy to use and doesn't hurt my gums etc.. Great price for a great toothbrush!

September 22, 2018

gets yur teeth clean

cleans your teath and cheeks, gums and tungue very effective hjvmghvc hvghv vhvnhb nhvb,hjv hjbv,hjvb njbjb jb,hv,hj bkjbkjhb gchgcfgf gchgcf mhgchcgfgfm

August 08, 2018

LOOKS SWEET

Like the shape and colour. Works well and makes my mouth feel so clean. Who doesn't appreciate a new brush ? I would buy this again. Gums felt clean and I think I reached all areas.

3.2/5

April 12, 2018

Teeth clean

I do buy this toothbrush often as i find it convinient but i dont find it insanely effective the concept os great but execution is flawed. It isnt too expensove so i keep buying it

April 07, 2018
    Louisiana, United States

I’d buy this product.

Having braces isn’t easy especially after having toothbrushes for 3 months and throwing it out. I mean spending big money on toothbrushes that’ll only last a couple weeks isn’t going to settle. I found a coupon which called my attention to Colgate’s toothbrush. It was affordable and easy to use. I felt comfortable using this toothbrush with my braces and that’s all I use now. I stock up when I can but I recommend this toothbrush. With or without braces I’d use it!