Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush Reviews

Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health provides 7 oral care benefits in one brush:

• removes hard to reach plaque
  • reduces gingivitis
  • cleans along the gum line
  • polishes away surface stains
  • removes odor-causing tongue germs
  • stimulates gums
  • gentle on enamel
For teeth that are up to 4X cleaner*, try this Pro-Health toothbrush together with:
Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse

July 18, 2017

I would buy again

I have always trusted the Oral-B products but I recently tried this tooth brush and I really liked how clean my teeth felt afterwards. They come in soft, medium and firm, I tried the firm and it cleaned between the teeth very well. The handle felt good with a nice grip.

June 13, 2017

Pink, green or blue. there's one for you

soft, medium or hard...pink, green or blue. there's one for you. Video variety of colours and bristle strength at a great value. Found at most pharmacy and grocery stores.

March 01, 2017

My whole family is enjoy the toothbrush, you see results after the first uses, easy to uses. Makes your mouth feeling fresh. It's a must have in our household. Thanks Oral- B.

2.2/5

February 24, 2017

this is the definition of "meh". i got it on sale and it does the job (aka being a brush for your teeth lol) but it became worn out within a couple of weeks! And the bristles were too soft.

July 23, 2016

I like electric toothbrushes, but manual are cheaper so I generally just stick with them. This toothbrush has soft yet firm (if that makes sense) bristles and a nice handle.

July 17, 2016

I am a manual toothbrush user, and I think I always will be. I buy this brush often as it goes on sale often for less than $2. The handle is nice and thick and has jelly grips so that it does not slip. The bristle-head is large (brush lots of area at once) and the bristles are soft and durable. I replace my brush once per month due to germs, but this baby would hold up much longer, I'm sure! The bristles stay perfect all month long (none falling out, fading, breaking, etc) and it does a great job. Can't beat the quality you get for this price.

June 26, 2016

I have used them for years. They have a great grip, so you can clean properly, the cross action helps get everywhere. This product does a great great cleaning job. i will always buy them.

June 26, 2016

I've had braces for a little over a year now and I had a really hard time finding a toothbrush that cooperated with them. Bristles always seemed to pull out of my brushes and get stuck in my wires or brackets and I had to struggle to try and get them out. I was recommended an electric toothbrush but those just aren't for me, I don't feel they clean as well as a manual toothbrush or get anything out of my braces.
    I purchased this toothbrush a few months ago and not one bristle has fallen out yet, I usually need to replace my toothbrush by now because they wear so quickly and half the bristles are gone. The bristles are still firm and get into the hard-to-reach spots between my brackets. This was also my first time using an Oral-B brand brush, my mouthwash and toothpaste are colgate so I preferred to keep it all the same but I was just getting so tired of the quality of the brushes and it was also starting to get pricey.
    I was also told from my ortho that I was brushing my teeth a little too much/too hard and it was causing some wear on my gums, I felt like I had to brush harder because my old brushes just were not getting and doing what I needed. Since using Oral-B I feel I am able to brush a little less aggressively and hard on my gums which should help to correct the damage caused previously.

May 10, 2016

To be honest, a manual toothbrush is just a toothbrush to me. I do mostly use Oral-B because I use to get them for free at the dentist so I just stick to Oral-B toothbrush. I bought this because it was on sale and because it is Oral-B (the brand that most dentist recommend).
    I find that Oral-B Cross-action Pro-Health toothbrush works well, but I don't find it to be any different from the other Oral-B toothbrush. It doesn't magically makes my teeth feel cleaner than any other toothbrush. It does it's job to clean my teeth so I say it is a good toothbrush.

April 25, 2016

I've been using these for years. Love em'. The Cadillac of toothbrushes. Please buy them so they keep making them. Don't buy the thin, flimsy "Advantage" product. I got tricked into saving some money once. Once.