Colgate 3D White Toothpaste Reviews
#13 in Toothpastes

February 26, 2018

Good Toothpaste

Things I like:
    - There are subtle whitening effects. Not as much as I would have expected, but there are some.
    - Fresh minty taste
    - Good amount for the price

Things I did not like:
    - It foams weirdly? I don't know exactly how to explain it but I like other toothpasts better.
    - The last one I bought had a punctured end, so I had to throw it out.

February 19, 2018

I only buy this product

Assez doux au goût et effect remarquable après 2 jours d'utilisation. Ne demage pas l'email des dents car ça fait des mois que je l'utilise et préviens la carie aussi. Je ne changerai pas de dentifrice dorénavant.

February 06, 2018

This is the only tooth paste u need to buy

This is what my family of seven uses. I don't buy anything else. As a mom it's great that this tooth paste is there for us to buy great value for the monies spent . Avaible at so many stores

January 31, 2018

GOod

This toothpaste is relatively good. It cleans teeth well, and leaves them feeling refreshed. The only downside I would say is the texture is kind of wonky, in that it is a paste/gel type formula. I would say that it does whiten your teeth with consecutive use however.

January 31, 2018

Colgate white!

Love this toothpaste. Great product for a great price. Lasts quite a while. Taste in mouth is nice and I definately noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth.

2.0/5

January 30, 2018

Not ideal for people with sensitivity

Myself and my friends included have often complained of sensitivity pain after prolonged use of this toothpaste. I do not recommend using it if you have any sort of enamel wear on your teeth.

January 13, 2018

Best Toothpaste

Colgate is the only toothpaste my brother and I would ever use. It's the one we've been using since we were kids, and no other brand gives me that clean-mouth feeling.

January 12, 2018

Colgate Optic White

I will continue to but Colgate optic white toothpaste as it gives and extra clean feeling and really is effective in whitening enamel after continued use. I was using Colgate total for years and recently switched and will continue to use this product as I noticed a difference in only a week!

December 13, 2017

can be pricey but great.

At my store it is $6 a tube which is a bit pricey but the toothpaste is great. I have not noticed my teeth getting whiter at all though. Still a good toothpaste

December 12, 2017

je recommande

Vue une belle différence après quelques semaines d’utilisation. Mes dents ont vraiment blanchies. J’aime beaucoup, par contre le goût pourrait être plus prononcer .j aimerais qu il goute plus la menthe.