4.1/5
Colgate 3D White Toothpaste Reviews
#13 in Toothpastes

January 12, 2018

Colgate Optic White

I will continue to but Colgate optic white toothpaste as it gives and extra clean feeling and really is effective in whitening enamel after continued use. I was using Colgate total for years and recently switched and will continue to use this product as I noticed a difference in only a week!

December 13, 2017

can be pricey but great.

At my store it is $6 a tube which is a bit pricey but the toothpaste is great. I have not noticed my teeth getting whiter at all though. Still a good toothpaste

December 12, 2017

je recommande

Vue une belle différence après quelques semaines d’utilisation. Mes dents ont vraiment blanchies. J’aime beaucoup, par contre le goût pourrait être plus prononcer .j aimerais qu il goute plus la menthe.

October 30, 2017

Blanc de blanc

Vue une belle différence après quelques semaines d’utilisation. Mes dents ont vraiment blanchies. J’aime beaucoup, par contre le goût pourrait être plus prononcer.

October 03, 2017

Great product

I've been using this product regularly and I feel like I notice my teeth getting whiter! I'm also not noticing any sensitivity which I get with other whiting products.

1.8/5

August 21, 2017

I thought this would be really good

I do buy from the Colgate range as they do make very effective tooth cleaning products, but this is the only one I was disappointed in and here's why.

When you apply it to your toothbrush (electric or manual) it foams up blue - and that's about all. I used this product for a while and never noticed a difference in my teeth whitening, which amazed me as I've seen all the adverts on TV that say otherwise.

I really hoped this would be different, but now I will stick with the three toothpastes I already use; Colgate Cavity Protection, Colgate Max Fresh with Mini Breath Strips and Colgate Max White with Mini BrightStrips.

August 15, 2017

Works well for the price

I have used this toothpaste in the flavor sparkling white. It isn't a miracle whitener by any means but for the price of the product it is quite effective. I have been using mine for a few weeks and find it has lightened my teeth by a few shades.

August 15, 2017

Good toothpaste

This toothpaste doesn't get rid of all my stains or whiten completely, but for the price I think it does a good job and I do notice somewhat whiter teeth.

August 01, 2017

Best toothpaste in the market

Toothpaste will not feel the same after trying this one! The flavor is deep mint and its quite strong. Usually with normal toothpaste sometimes you have to take 2 times to really clean the mount, this one will do the job at 1st attempt.

July 26, 2017

Whitens teeth in seven days!

My teeth used to be extremely yellow. So I decided to get Colgate 3D white tooth paste and it's been seven days now and I see amazing results. My teeth are now three shades lighter then they were before! I'm so pleased with this product!