Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal Toothbrush Reviews

Gentle glide

Perfect feel.
    I have sensitive gums. This
    Toothbrush
    Did not irritate my gums like
    90% of
    Others do. Definitely
    Reccommend. Reasonably
    Priced , I won’t go back to any other brush

June 22, 2020

Amazing cleaning ability

I was amazed with this toothbrush. The fine bristles really get between the teeth and the feeling afterward is amazing. Such a smooth clean feeling.

January 25, 2020

Glad I tried this

I love this toothbrush. It’s soft and gentle on my teeth. I only use it a couple of times per week but it is good at getting in between the teeth. And use it with charcoal toothpaste

October 05, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Surprising in a good way.

I will not lie; I bought this toothbrush because it was black and pink and I liked the aesthetic. It wasn't even until I got home that I truly realized what it was advertising.

The brush bristles are thinner than your average toothbrush meant for a deeper clean. There is no false advertising here. This toothbrush really gets into every nook and cranny between your teeth. There was a little bit of bleeding but I do believe that it's because this brush gives the same effect flossing would and I'm just awful at flossing.

Besides the obvious getting in between your teeth, the bristles are extremely soft and don't have that new unused toothbrush feeling you can get. I usually dislike changing up my toothbrush since I hate the feeling of having to break a new one in but this works wonders.

The one let down I had was the price. The toothbrush was $4. It was so much steeper in price compared to the other solo brushes from the same brand. Perhaps I'm just cheap but it honestly put me on the fence about buying it in the first place. The aesthetic may have been what won me over to get it home, but I have to say I'll probably continue buying these in the future.

March 28, 2018

Favorite toothbrush

This toothbrush is incredible,it has super fine bristles so it really gets in between my teeth and I love that has charcoal in it .Will continue to purchase this toothbrush

January 29, 2018

Just another toothbrush.

My fiance got some of these to review. I didnt find they were aby different then a normal toothbrush other than the bristle color. I found the head on them was not big enough so it didnt feel like it cleaned my teeth very well.

October 09, 2017

Helps.

I like charcoal toothbrushes. They give me a sense of extra clean, I pair with charcoal toothpaste three times a week and use a regular toothbrush with total repair paste every other day

August 03, 2017

Charcoal your way to pearly whites!

The first thing I noticed (even after only a few days) when using this brush was how quick the stains on my teeth were dissolving. Crest white strips and some other products have never been an option for me because of how ridiculously sensitive my teeth are. I was told these wouldn't damage my enamel or make my teeth hurt, so i ordered them. i could not believe how pain free they were and how quickly i was seeing results.
    the only downfall is they are super soft and get underneath your gums so you have to be extra careful when brushing as you could hurt yourself

February 27, 2017

I bought this toothbrush to try because of the charcoal craze going on. It is actually a very good brush. Bristles are super soft and get in between teeth nicely.

2.0/5

November 30, 2015

I bought these because they were on sale for half price so I figured it would be an amazing tooth brush but I was disappointed because after brushing my teeth it didn't leave me the feeling of cleaness that you usually have after brushing your teeth and also I found the tooth brush to be too small, it reminded me of a kids toothbrush