Colgate toothpaste Advanced Health * Clean Between Reviews
#128 in Oral Care

2.7/5

August 23, 2019

Not sastified

This product does what it says but I found my gums were receding after using half the tube. I wouldn't recommend for those that have sensitive gums. The price is great.

December 12, 2018

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

This toothpaste works wonderfully it's not too hot and both of my kids like it. I'd recommend it to anybody. It kept my mouth clean from the time i brushed them in the morning till before bed. My mouth felt really clean and fresh.

March 14, 2018

Will buy again

I bought this toothpaste to try something different and I was quite pleased with it. I felt that the micro beads in the toothpaste helped remove more plaque. I’ll definitely buy it again.

June 19, 2017

I would definitely buy this product again

Colgate toothpaste always makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. My teeth look whiter after each use and I would recommend it to anyone. It is affordable and effective.

April 19, 2017

I've bought this toothpaste last week. We've already tried it this morning and very disappointed. I always buy Colgate toothpaste. However I really don't like this one. If I brush my teeth with Advanced Health * Clean Between I will feel like I do it using the sand.