4.1/5
ColourPop Brow Pencil Reviews
#81 in Eyebrow Care

January 14, 2018

Good blonde match

For ash blondes the blondie pencil is a great choice. It is a bit warmer than my mac omega pencil but still ashy enough to pull off. Love how tiny the pencil tip is! Great for lining brows.

January 13, 2018

Natural Finish

Color Pop Brow Boss is amazing and I love it! It's perfect for eyebrows that are sparse and missing areas of hair. This pencil also has a built in spoolie to blend for the natural finish that's so popular. I would definitely recommend this product and purchase over and over again.

October 25, 2017

Great brow product

For the price of this product it works super well. I use this on my brows for a natural look every day. They have such a great shade range that it makes it easy for anyone to find their perfect brow pencil. It's super creamy and easy to apply. I love the formula.

October 12, 2017

Product Great - Packaging Cheap

I received my colour-pop brow pencil in a monthly makeup subscription. The product itself is great however I find the packaging cheap. When I pulled off the end cap the brush came with it. Regardless, the cost makes this product worth it.

2.3/5

September 22, 2017

Pass! Sometimes cheap isn’t always better.

I had big expectations for this pencil. I was severely let down.

This is terrible. There is no pigment whatsoever ever. The brush is so stiff it hurts to use. You have to assault your brows to even get a hint of color.

July 24, 2017

Love it!!

This pencil is perfect for adding colour and depth to my eyebrows! It's super creamy and has a very rich pigmentation. The best part about any colourpop product are their prices!! This was super cheap, but super good quality. I 100% recommend this product!

May 25, 2017

Love this brow pencil. I was super excited when I received mine because it matched perfectly. I have brown eyes and dark skin so it's usually hard to match. It lasts all day. I haven't had to replace mine yet but I will definitely buy again.

February 21, 2017

I absolutely love the Colourpop products. I am continually impressed with the quality of the product at their price point. You really cant beat purchasing anything from them! I tried out their brow pencil when I was trying to grow in my eyebrows. The pencil was very easy to use and could give you different shades depending on how hard you push. I honestly dont think I could find as good of an eyebrow pencil for a better price. It is nice to have the spoolie at the end too.

July 03, 2016

This pencil worked great for me! It is as precise ad the previous ones I was using without being expensive at all. Used it to line my brows and filles them with the gel pot from colourpop.

2.3/5

June 30, 2016

I really wanted to love this pencil, so that I could replace my current go to brow pencil, as that one is significantly more expensive, but I found this pencil just did not work the same. I love a number of Colourpop's items, but this pencil did not just work for me, as my t-zone is quite oily, and by mid-day my brows would be glistening and rub off a lot easier than they should!