ColourPop Brow Pencil

ColourPop Brow Pencil Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 329 in Eyebrow Care

July 24, 2017

Love it!!

This pencil is perfect for adding colour and depth to my eyebrows! It's super creamy and has a very rich pigmentation. The best part about any colourpop product are their prices!! This was super cheap, but super good quality. I 100% recommend this product!

May 25, 2017

Love this brow pencil. I was super excited when I received mine because it matched perfectly. I have brown eyes and dark skin so it's usually hard to match. It lasts all day. I haven't had to replace mine yet but I will definitely buy again.

February 21, 2017

I absolutely love the Colourpop products. I am continually impressed with the quality of the product at their price point. You really cant beat purchasing anything from them! I tried out their brow pencil when I was trying to grow in my eyebrows. The pencil was very easy to use and could give you different shades depending on how hard you push. I honestly dont think I could find as good of an eyebrow pencil for a better price. It is nice to have the spoolie at the end too.

July 03, 2016

This pencil worked great for me! It is as precise ad the previous ones I was using without being expensive at all. Used it to line my brows and filles them with the gel pot from colourpop.

2.3/5

June 30, 2016

I really wanted to love this pencil, so that I could replace my current go to brow pencil, as that one is significantly more expensive, but I found this pencil just did not work the same. I love a number of Colourpop's items, but this pencil did not just work for me, as my t-zone is quite oily, and by mid-day my brows would be glistening and rub off a lot easier than they should!