• Consonant Skincare Pure Unscented Organic Body Lotion

Consonant Skincare Pure Unscented Organic Body Lotion Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1436 out of 1606 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 12, 2009

I got this from the PR company that represents Consonant Body and I must say I am fan.

I have been using it for about a month now it has become part of my daily routine. Though it is designed for the body, I have been using it both for the body and face and it has been fantastic. My skin is really sensitive to either a lack of moisture or too much. If the lotion is too thick I'll get white heads which turn into mafia zits. (A Mafia Zit starts under ground and causes more damage than you'd ever expect.) If it's not enough, I'll have dry rough patches on my face.

This lotion seems to be the perfect balance. It reminds me very much of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Moisturizer. The funny thing is, this is designed for the body and I find it to be perfect as a body lotion as well. It doesn't have a scent, which I prefer since it won't interfere with my perfume.

The lotion comes with a pump, which is very handy, and the thicker consistency means you only need to use a little bit.

I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend it. It retails for $22 and is a Canadian product.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?