Cosrx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid Reviews

October 27, 2020

Amazing product!!

I have large pores and many blackheads especially on my nose area. After using this for a month, I can see that the pores have shrunken drastically. It has also made my acne more bearable

September 01, 2020

Really like it

This is actually quite mild as a salicylic acid product. After using it for a month my pores were definitely smaller and I had less blackheads. You can work up to daily use without any issues.
    But must warn that when you initially use it, you might get a reaction but it should just be purging. Highly recommend!

May 25, 2020

Really great for the price

I recommend this to anyone who wants to try a BHA. It's inexpensive, but you get a lot of product. It is a bit tacky and takes some time to dry though, which is why it's not perfect. It works exactly as it says though, and it's definitely worth the price.

January 20, 2020

Removes blackheads but be patient!

For those looking to get rid of blackheads, this definitely does the trick! BUT, you need to be patient! In the beginning you will break out, but if you have dedication and keep using it, eventually everything will clear and your blackheads will vanish!

September 19, 2018

Gentle but effective

Feels quite moisturizing. Seems to work well in cleaning out pores. I apply
    on damp skin after cleansing off makeup and leave anywhere from 20
    minutes to 2 hours before remoistening face and completing moisturizing
    routine. Used every 1-3 days, has not caused any problems or even
    purging. I use this on my body too, after epilating and after scrubbing
    with Italy towels to help prevent ingrown hairs, which I am so, so
    susceptible to. I love that it's readily available even to Canada through Wishtrend and Amazon fulfillment.

July 02, 2018

Amazing serum, changed my skin

This serum is pretty great. I put it on everyday and it has really evened out and softened my skin. I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate or dry out at all. Has really reduced breakouts and oil on skin. My skin is brighter and smoother. It's great!!! Also the bottle will last for ages. I'm barely half way through and bought about 6 months ago.

March 02, 2018

Works - In Conjunction with other products!

It has been a month since I began using the CosRX Whitehead and Blackhead Essence. I use the AHA in the evening, and the BHA in the morning.

I live in a dry, cold climate, and overexfoliation killed my moisture barrier that was damaged by the prairie winters already. It took me six months to repair the moisture barrier in my skin. When I decided to return to chemical exfoliants, I knew I needed something which was not harsh and abrasive to my skin. Enter: CosRx.

I love Korean skincare, and CosRx is no exception. The gentleness of the BHA is really effective if you're using the item properly. I layer it on immediately after washing my face, and wait five minutes before applying any other essences, ampoules, or serums. Please note that you should not exfoliate everyday! It's not good for your skin.

In conjunction with the AHA, this has been a miracle. My closed comedones have shrunk significantly, and I have less blackheads. Because it is not drying, I also have a glow to my skin which was not there before. It has no fragrance and does not sting on application.

I am a long way away from clear skin still -- but the pictures show you the redness and inflammation, as well as breakouts I was experiencing, and the calmness of my skin a month later.

1.8/5

November 21, 2017

My skin just didnt approve

I was excited to try this out as well as other cosrx products after reading a lot of great reviews but unfortunately my skin doesn't like some of the ingredients in their products. It made me break out and I rarely ever break out. Complete waste of money.

August 09, 2017

Great gentle BHA starter

I've had this product for about 3 months. I've been using this product with the Innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask and noticed a significant difference in the appearance of the blackheads on my nose. I use it 2 times a day because it is has a very low percentage of BHA. It has a watery consistency and takes a little while before absorbing into your skin. I apply this right after toner and then wait about 20 minutes before following up with the rest of my skincare routine. I really like this product but I probably wouldn't repurchase it right now because I want to try out a product with a higher BHA concentration.

June 10, 2017

I've been using this product for about a month and it's amazing. I have adult acne and am plagued with blackheads. I broke out a little bit the first week of use but then my face completely cleared up. My skin is so smooth and soft. Most of my blackheads are gone and even my pores look smaller. People keep commenting on how great my skin looks. It even works on the cystic acne I get monthly from hormones. I'm very impressed with this product and highly recommend. I just wish I knew about it sooner!