Costco Yoga Pants Reviews

July 18, 2019
    Virginia, United States

So comfortable!!!

I've had 3 back surgeries, so I need clothes that are comfortable and every year I have been lucky enough to find them at Costco. Whether it be capri or full length yoga pants there is such a good variety. They are comfortable and the price is great for what your getting. Will definitely keep repurchasing these.

May 20, 2019

Good.

They come in all sizes. And not the usual “Visit us online for extended sizing!” nonsense that us tall women (and plus-sized women, and sometimes petite women) usually get from most stores. No—every time I’ve gone to Costco looking for these pants, I can find all sizes in store, sitting right alongside their regular-length counterpart.

February 23, 2019

Great for the price

I continue to buy these yoga pants every year. Love them for around the house, lounging around or when planting in the garden. They are so inexpensive that you don't feel bad if you ruin them while doing chores.

July 05, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great option

I was always weary to spend $50+ on one pair of yoga pants. These yoga pants are the perfect combination of comfort and affordability. Plus they seem to have awesome lasting power too

July 05, 2018

Great Value!

I am a huge fan of these pants because they are affordable and function just as well as other brand names yoga pants. They have lots of different styles and colours and are true to sizes (which helps with the ease of buying while at Costco when you can't try it on first).

April 10, 2018
    Missouri, United States

Affordable Yoga Pants

These pants are such a great value, they are affordable but yet still great quality. I can wear them wherever I want; lounging around at home, to the gym, to school, or the store. They are stretchy and soft but still pass the squat test. My only complaint is the material pick up every little piece of fuzz and dog hair but for the comfort, quality, and affordability of these pants I can totally deal with it.

March 08, 2018

I will buy this product again

They are very soft and have tots of stretch to them,they last for ever iv had mine for 3 years now and wear them every week. I will definitely buy them again

February 20, 2018

Affordable Workout Pants

Good quality with lots of stretch. These have a tight knit and are opaque and with a good thickness. This have a good waist band. Really great price for the quality. Costco has these available every year.

September 15, 2017

Great deal

These yoga pants are amazing in quality, I've bought so many already. Super thick where you won't be able to see your underwear colour and comfy as well. Very affordable and great value for the quality.

July 31, 2017

love these!

Costco activewear pants are amazing! They last long and the wear and tear on them is great!
    can make any pair of legs look amazing! and most importantly, the price isn't ridiculous!