Costco Yoga Pants Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 148 in Athletic Wear

April 18, 2017

For a fraction of the price of LuluLemon pants, these are definitely worth the buck. They fit true to size and the material is very comparable to that of Lulu's. I don't know if the rumor is true but I heard awhile back that it's the same company that makes/manufactures the Lululemon pants. If that's the case, then the ~$20 price tag is even more enticing.

I have a few pairs of these and find them perfect for lounging around or walking my dogs!

March 07, 2017

Vraiment un bon rapport qualité et prix.
    J'ai plusieurs couleurs du même modèle depuis des années et les pantalons sont encore très beaux. La qualité est excellente et le tissu reste ferme et extensible même après plusieurs lavages.
    Honnêtement je n'ai rarement été déçu par un vêtement acheté chez Costco.

March 04, 2017

Lorsque je vais chez Costco je regarde toujours leur nouveau modèle de pantalon de yoga et a tout coup j'En achète une paire ! Je les porte comme pantalon de tout les jours et je les adore !

March 01, 2017

When I first saw yoga pants at Costco I was so excited. No longer did I have to pay $100 per pair.

Although these get the job done, I find lint and hair clings to them much more than other brands (Under Armor, Nike etc). The elastic in the waist also doesn't lay quite flat like the others do.

I use these to lounge around the house or if I have a messy job to do - painting or other housework.

I will buy these again but they don't replace the premium brands in my opinion.

February 27, 2017

I'll never buy name brand yoga pants again. You can't beat the price or durability of these pants. They fit great, they're comfortable, and mine have held up great over years of use and abuse.

February 27, 2017

Love this Costco yoga pants! Great for everyday wear or for working out. They are very comfortable, fit is true to size. Good price for the great quality! They last forever even after many washes! Buy them and you wouldn't regret!

February 20, 2017

Costco yoga pants are so soft and stretchy. I find them close to the material that Lulu uses but at a much more affordable price. The sizing is bang on, and because they are so stretchy you can wear them all day, they're so comfortable!

February 02, 2017

I love these pants especially the all black ones! They look like dress pants and some days when I don't feel great at work in actual dress pants I can wear these. They are so comfy and inexpensive!! Will wear and purchase again and again!

January 14, 2017

Ok so Im not a skinny mini and I do have a very difficult time finding longer pants.. I came across a pile of these Costco Yoga pants for 19.99.. SOLD.. they had plus sizes also a longer 32 inch pant leg.. Hello I wa all over it. Took them home tried them on and back to the store I went. bought 4 different colors and they have held up look great and they are my go to pants for lounging for running errands and surprising enough I wore them out to dinner the other night.

Great deal love them and just might go back tomorrow and get another pair.. :)

December 18, 2016

Awesome quality and color selection. I I expecially love the burgundy and gray mix colors. I bought 3 pairs and they fit extremely well. I am just under 5 foot, 2 inches soI did have to pay to have them taken up a few inches (and I bought the shortest length available). By the time I paid for the hemming, they cost me about 40% more, if you include what I paid Stitch It. That being said, they look great and they fit, wash and wear magnificently.