Costco Yoga Pants Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 164 in Athletic Wear

LOVE THESE

These are some of the best yoga pants that I have ever bought. Whether it be the crops or the full length pants, these deliver in every single aspect, no matter your size.
    I have bought these at multiple sizes throughout my weightloss journey, and find them very good quality, that they have lasting power. These wash very well, and do not ruin easily.

For the price, I definitely recommend you try a pair, you will not be disappointed!

Costco Yoga Pants

The Costco Yoga Pants are seriously amazinnng! They are extremely great quality for more than half the price of Lululemon yoga pants. For anyone on a budget, I highly recommend these instead. They last you for years and stay in amazing condition even with washing them often.

They are extremely flattering and versatile. Can be used for actual yoga, working out or simply dressing casually.

I will always continue to buy these and they are my favorite brand of yoga pants!

July 13, 2017

Un pantalon de yoga super confortable!

J'ai 2 paires de pantalon de yoga acheter chez Costco. Je les aient acheter il y a de cela plusieurs années puisque je travaillais encore il y a de cela 4 ans que j'ai cesser de travailler.
    Ils sont encore en parfait état et ils sont tellement résistant et confortable. Je ne les vois pas depuis quelques années, sinon j'en aurais acheter d'autres. Ils sont aussi impeccable qu'au moment de l'achat. Costco vent d'autres modèle mais le tissu n'est pas le même, ils sont plus épais et cela ne me plaît pas.
    Ceux avec la bande de couleur bleu sont mes préféré, l'autre que j'ai sont complètement noir et le maintien à la taille n'est pas la même. Leur prix étaient sous les 20$ et les tailles allaient de petit à XXL.
    Trouver de ces pantalons était un réel succès.
    Faites-moi signe si vous en avez trouvé j'en rachèterait avec grand plaisir.

July 13, 2017

These are the best workout pants I've been able to find

These are the best workout pants I've been able to find. Super comfortable, last a long time, does not lose it's stretch, does not shrink in wash, no color fading. I've been buying this brand/style for a long time since Costco started selling them. Since I'm currently not a Costco member, I was happy to find them online for same price or lower. Good Stuff!

June 21, 2017

Love these

These pants are great as long as my size is there. I need an xs in these and quite often they only come in sizes S-L. However, they are Super comfy and great quality for such an awesome price!

June 16, 2017

Loveeee!

These are amazing! I enjoy these so much. I picked them up one time when I was there with my mother in law and the two of us fell in love with them! So glad I decided to get them. I really could live in them. They are so great!

June 05, 2017

Yes, please!! Such great material, allows for flexibility without breaking the bank. The best thing about them is after washing them loads of times, they don't look weary! I love them

May 15, 2017

These pants are great for the price you pay for them!? My only issue was that after so many washes they started to fade a lot which I didn't like too much.

May 15, 2017

I literally LOVE these yoga pants. I own 7 pairs now all different colours and I also have the crop ones for summer. They last for a very long time and really flatter my figure. I just keep buying more and more!! Thank you Costco!!

May 04, 2017

Love them, they are very comfortable and look great too. I wear them out shopping as well as exercising. The quality of the fabric will last for years and they wash and dry very well.

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam